September 27, 2024, 11:15:01 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Toonami Is Back Bitches

Started by ?????, May 16, 2012, 09:40:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Makaveli on May 23, 2012, 07:29:05 AM
well it's also going to be on late night so hopefully they wouldn't censor it too much
uh no still won't happen

americans threw a class action lawsuit at janet jackson because her nipple was visible for half a second. the creators of south park needed special permission to air an episode with the word "shit" and they still can't air an episode with muhammad in it

do you really think panty and stocking will get a free pass akudood;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

don't let's

Well you do tend to miss details when reading subs since you're focused on the subtitles more.

So I don't know why anybody wouldn't want to watch dubbed episodes if the quality is at least passable.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on May 24, 2012, 10:11:16 AM
Well you do tend to miss details when reading subs since you're focused on the subtitles more.

So I don't know why anybody wouldn't want to watch dubbed episodes if the quality is at least passable.
no
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

don't let's

?????

Die for Dethklok

Geno

So they just renamed the anime block on Adult Swim to Toonami.

Lame.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Pancake Persona on May 24, 2012, 03:40:35 AM
uh no still won't happen

americans threw a class action lawsuit at janet jackson because her nipple was visible for half a second. the creators of south park needed special permission to air an episode with the word "shit" and they still can't air an episode with muhammad in it

do you really think panty and stocking will get a free pass akudood;
i didn't say it would be uncensored i was just saying they don't have to just completely butcher the entire show
believe it or not but tv shows are held to far less stringent standards on cartoon network at 1am than 6pm on a much larger network

?????

Die for Dethklok

Nyerp

yes

i was bored

and then i was even mored bored while watching it

snoorkel

Nyerp

bleach
deadman wonderland
casshern sins
fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
ghost in the shell s.a.c. 2nd gig
cowboy bebop

lmao @ you if you were expecting anything nostalgic

Samus Aran

adult swim anime nights: now rebranded "toonami" for no reason other than to snag a few extra viewers

silvertone

i actually didnt watch it and i probably never will

?????

Quote from: Kana Minami on May 28, 2012, 11:39:09 PM
adult swim anime nights: now rebranded "toonami" for no reason other than to snag a few extra viewers

I was disappointed when I realized this.
Die for Dethklok

snoorkel

Quote from: Kana Minami on May 28, 2012, 11:39:09 PM

Quote from: Fuck on May 28, 2012, 11:25:39 PM
bleach
deadman wonderland
casshern sins
fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
ghost in the shell s.a.c. 2nd gig
cowboy bebop

lmao @ you if you were expecting anything nostalgic

yeah fuck that

Go Up