September 27, 2024, 12:32:44 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What's your most unobtainable goal in life?

Started by Andria, October 09, 2011, 06:17:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

No I'm pretty socially able. It's not that I can't talk to girls it's that I can't read girls well enough to know if they're into me and even if I could tell I have no idea how to close it.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

snoorkel

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on October 09, 2011, 09:57:41 PM
No I'm pretty socially able. It's not that I can't talk to girls it's that I can't read girls well enough to know if they're into me and even if I could tell I have no idea how to close it.

all that matters is that you recognize the one when she comes along, and it's pretty hard not to.

YPrrrr

If they talk to you one on one for over half an hour, they're probably into you. Especially if they leave for a little bit and come back. Or if they laugh frequently.

But this only really applies in a party/bar scene... I haven't really picked up girls any other way girl;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 09, 2011, 10:00:55 PM
If they talk to you one on one for over half an hour, they're probably into you. Especially if they leave for a little bit and come back. Or if they laugh frequently.
I'm pretty sure this happened to me today but I'm also pretty sure she was underage. She was Asian so it was impossible to properly guess her age.

Also over the summer I reconnected with this girl I went to high school with who I'm positive I could go somewhere with, but she goes to school in Canada so I don't think it's worth it.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on October 09, 2011, 10:10:46 PM
I'm pretty sure this happened to me today but I'm also pretty sure she was underage. She was Asian so it was impossible to properly guess her age.

Also over the summer I reconnected with this girl I went to high school with who I'm positive I could go somewhere with, but she goes to school in Canada so I don't think it's worth it.
Well you've got plenty of time to find someone so don't sweat it... The more nonchalant you seem the more girls will adore your wit girl;

Mando Pandango

or i could just learn acoustic guitar

I already know G, C, D, and Am chords. HOW HARD COULD IT BE FROM HERE?

strongbad

Being somebody who makes decisions that affect a much larger audience. Like being a CEO or something. Not that my goal is to be a rich fuck, but I think it would be an incredible feeling to have the power to actually do things and see the outcome in society instead of watching and complaining.

Depending on what my area of study is and what I end up doing with my life, this goal might be possible.

YPrrrr

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on October 09, 2011, 10:22:02 PM
or i could just learn acoustic guitar

I already know G, C, D, and Am chords. HOW HARD COULD IT BE FROM HERE?
Oh... Yeah just do that girl;

snoorkel

Quote from: MF Doom on October 09, 2011, 10:31:17 PM
Being somebody who makes decisions that affect a much larger audience. Like being a CEO or something. Not that my goal is to be a rich fuck, but I think it would be an incredible feeling to have the power to actually do things and see the outcome in society instead of watching and complaining.

Depending on what my area of study is and what I end up doing with my life, this goal might be possible.

yeah that's not as hard to do as it seems, not trying to boast I promise but just in the course of launching the web hosting sites I have, I've seen a noticeable shift in the way other niche hosting sites are designed and the way their service is setup... not in small part because of me  lubdoods;

FAMY2

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 09, 2011, 10:00:55 PM

But this only really applies in a party/bar scene... I haven't really picked up girls any other way girl;

AND THERE IS YOUR PROBLEM.   girl;

Mine would be to do some important medical research that will help people who are desperate for hope.

YPrrrr

Quote from: FAMY2 on October 10, 2011, 05:14:49 AM
AND THERE IS YOUR PROBLEM.   girl;

Mine would be to do some important medical research that will help people who are desperate for hope.
But how will I know that they enjoy alcohol otherwise confuseddood;

Classic

FAMY2

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 10, 2011, 05:23:48 AM
But how will I know that they enjoy alcohol otherwise confuseddood;

Ask them if they would like to go out for some drinks?   n_u

YPrrrr

Quote from: FAMY2 on October 10, 2011, 05:29:31 AM
Ask them if they would like to go out for some drinks?   n_u
This seems rather roundabout confuseddood;

Actually my last girlfriend wasn't from a party or bar, I lied... we just made out for the first time after hosting a party girl;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up