September 20, 2024, 09:28:02 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GUESS A POSTERS FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME

Started by Commander Fuckass, October 20, 2010, 03:28:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

OF ALL TIME

Rules: Guess the poster's favorite movie of all time.
Person that gets the movie correct then gives the other posters 3 Hints on what their favorite movie of all time is.
Lets begin shall we?

My favorite movie of all time....
1: It stars Judith O'Dea
2: It was written as a horror-comedy first then changed to a horror movie
3: Premiered on October 1, 1968

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Well that's easy because I can only think of one famous and actually good horror film from 1968, which is Night of the Living Dead.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Asuka on October 20, 2010, 03:30:06 PM
Well that's easy because I can only think of fuck famous and actually good horror film from 1968, which is Night of the Living Dead.
:( Dammit Kaz
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

lol n_u

anyway uh mine wouldn't be hard to guess either if I gave hints like yours, so I'm gonna give hints that are a little harder to use, but it will still probably be really easy to guess

1.) its soundtrack borrows from other famous film soundtracks
2.) two actors with the last name of Liu appear in it, playing major roles, but they're actually unrelated
3.) the film pays tribute to many different genres, both western and eastern

ikanaide

Quote from: Asuka on October 20, 2010, 03:45:19 PM
lol n_u

anyway uh mine wouldn't be hard to guess either if I gave hints like yours, so I'm gonna give hints that are a little harder to use, but it will still probably be really easy to guess

1.) its soundtrack borrows from other famous film soundtracks
2.) two actors with the last name of Liu appear in it, playing major roles, but they're actually unrelated
3.) the film pays tribute to many different genres, both western and eastern

Random guess... 'Kill Bill'?

Samus Aran

ME##

FAMY2

OK guess.

1. Based on 45 reviews collected by Rotten Tomatoes, my movie has has an overall approval rating of 98%, with a weighted average score of 8.4/10.

2. In 2002, the United States Library of Congress deemed the film "culturally significant" and selected it for preservation in the National Film Registry.

3. At the end of the movie, there is a label that reads, " name of movie", and below it, it says, "Increase the peace."

4. The most important theme is the benefit of a strong father figure on young black males.

Thyme

Quote from: FAMY2 on October 20, 2010, 06:26:42 PM
OK guess.

1. Based on 45 reviews collected by Rotten Tomatoes, my movie has has an overall approval rating of 98%, with a weighted average score of 8.4/10.

2. In 2002, the United States Library of Congress deemed the film "culturally significant" and selected it for preservation in the National Film Registry.

3. At the end of the movie, there is a label that reads, " name of movie", and below it, it says, "Increase the peace."

4. The most important theme is the benefit of a strong father figure on young black males.

Finding Forrester? I'm basing this on number 4 only. n_u

arf 74% nvm

Hiro

1. Has 4 sequels and 4 spinoffs

2. Involves custody disputes

3. Main character is a sports prodigy

Samus Aran

um the person who guesses rae's correctly goes next, dumbasses

Hiro

Quote from: Asuka on October 21, 2010, 12:23:04 AM
um the person who guesses rae's correctly goes next, dumbasses
Boyz n the Hood

Geno

Quote from: Admin on October 21, 2010, 12:02:58 AM
1. Has 4 sequels and 4 spinoffs

2. Involves custody disputes

3. Main character is a sports prodigy
air bud
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ikanaide

My movie:
- The movie has strong theme on racism.
- The main person is old
- It is american film

I was going to put Japanese movie, but I decide not.
hocuspocus;

Go Up