September 26, 2024, 03:44:50 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Demon's Souls

Started by strongbad, October 18, 2009, 01:49:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

oh, i wasn't disputing the cheapness of it n_u

i just could never be bothered with magic in this game, except for healing and that one spell that boosts the amount of souls you get

Kalahari Inkantation

red dragon and tower knight dead

tower knight is a fun fight when you're not cheating with soul arrows

Samus Aran

Quote from: whiniest.com on April 20, 2015, 03:57:35 PM
oh, i wasn't disputing the cheapness of it n_u

i just could never be bothered with magic in this game, except for healing and that one spell that boosts the amount of souls you get

well me neither really, i didn't even get hardly any of the spells on my first playthrough

on ng+ though, to make things easier for me when trying to platinum the game, i used some spells and miracles. mostly just the firestorm spell and the second chance miracle.

i used melee tactics on everything in my first playthrough and still did on ng+ for the most part. i just wanted to blow past leechmonger and dirty colossus asap

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tectron on April 20, 2015, 04:01:20 PM

tower knight is still the best obligatory giant armored guy boss fight in the series imo

Kalahari Inkantation

for an executioner, miralda is p. terrible at doing her job sillydood;

anyway, i'm def. enjoying this game far more the second time around, even despite the list of moderate annoyances that will keep it from ever being my favorite of the three

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 20, 2015, 04:03:45 PM
Quote from: Tectron on April 20, 2015, 04:01:20 PM

tower knight is still the best obligatory giant armored guy boss fight in the series imo

i think agree

he's certainly cooler than the iron golem, at least

Samus Aran

Samus Aran

arrows having weight making item burden that much worse myface;

Kalahari Inkantation

Snowy

For PVP you needed Second Chance to even have a shot at not getting one shotted lol. I'd use that then pop anti-magic field for PVP when I used to do that.

Kalahari Inkantation

snowy what's your soul level anyway

Snowy

Quote from: Tectron on April 20, 2015, 10:12:53 PM
152. The best levels for PVP used to be like 90-160 or something like that. I think I'm on NG+++?

Kalahari Inkantation

melee'd flamelurker to death in one attempt sillydood;

and to think he used to be one of the game's most intimidating bosses, that would have been inconceivable for me in my first cower-behind-the-dragon-bones-and-pelt-him-with-soul-arrows playthrough

Quote from: Snowy on April 21, 2015, 04:33:30 AM
Quote from: Tectron on April 20, 2015, 10:12:53 PM
152. The best levels for PVP used to be like 90-160 or something like that. I think I'm on NG+++?

Can players in different game cycles interact with each other? befuddlement

Kalahari Inkantation

apparently i'm still no match for maneater, though :(

Samus Aran

maneater is just a battle of being as aggressive as possible for the first one so that it's dead/almost dead once the second shows up

btw if you have the dark silver shield you should be using it (i mean you always should anyway except maybe for firelurker) because it has 100% magic reduction and the maneater's magic is annoying

Kalahari Inkantation

i won't have that shield until much later on lol :(

and since any other shield would prove mostly worthless, i think i'm going in shieldless

Go Up