October 21, 2024, 02:04:11 PM

1,531,337 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

+1 retard point

Started by anus, April 23, 2009, 06:36:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

anus

1st of all, my computer feels like it's on fire, and its running slowly. So there.

Anyways, to the earned retard point. Probably most of you remember the crazy rant I made about Weatherford a week ago. Most likely not, however. Anyways, I came home pissed, put my retainer of 2 days on the ground, and ranted some more. In the end, my mom ended up stepping on it. Getting a new one would cost $160. My dad agrees to pay for this, saying that if I fuck up again, I have to pay for the next one. So on the same day that my dad and I have this conversation, I go to a restaurant, set my other retainer down, and end up forgetting it there. I come the next day, but the manager says no retainers have been collected. Boom, another $160 to pay for a different retainer for my bottom teeth, and this time it's coming out of my own pocket.

So yeah, I'm lucky I'm not paying $320 for both; I'm glad I'm only paying for half. Either way, paying for the retainer is going to leave me with a whopping $18 in the bank, and probably $20 in my wallet. If I'd have done the reverse and lost my top retainer (I lost the bottom), I'd have to pay $230 out of my own pocket. And 160+38 doesn't equal $230, so in a sense I got lucky.

so, um, don't break your retainer hocuspocus;

dicks

ME##

I don't have any retainers, but that sucks. :[

However, my contacts like to randomly disappear from their case.

Sam

First of all, I understand you placing down a  retainer to eat, but on the ground? WHY? I just don't get it.

Second, if I had a retainer, I wouldn't bring it to any restaurant. I just wouldn't eat if I had to take it out in public, ever. It grosses me out. :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

anus

Quote from: Sam on April 23, 2009, 06:56:44 PM
First of all, I understand you placing down a  retainer to eat, but on the ground? WHY? I just don't get it.

Second, if I had a retainer, I wouldn't bring it to any restaurant. I just wouldn't eat if I had to take it out in public, ever. It grosses me out. :(

It was right after a soccer game, and I was really tired, so I sat on the ground. There was a table like object next to me, but I was too pissed to do it. My mom even told me to put it on the table, and I told her not to worry about it, which wasn't smart at all.

Yes, that's a lesson I'm going to learn. I'm just going to keep it in my car or something. And I should probably utilize the case.
dicks

j o e i n c

man if you have a retainer just wear it at night

Go Up