September 24, 2024, 03:28:27 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I Officially Have No Faith In Mankind

Started by Hiro, April 07, 2009, 09:45:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Oh Well I Think That It Could Make A Decent Movie If It Was Portrayed Correctly

Hiro

Quote from: David on April 07, 2009, 09:55:18 PM
Oh Well I Think That It Could Make A Decent Movie If It Was Portrayed Correctly
I like to capitalize every word in my thread titles, okay?
It's a title, and it looks nicer.

YPrrrr

I think they've officially run out of original ideas for action movies

Placebo Headwound

The Speaker Of Words

If there was ever a good time for that suicide emote, it would be now.

Bolivian Army

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Samus Aran

Oh, fucking great. How do they even expect to pull it off, anyway? SotC is extremely minimalist and really only works as a video game the way it is.

Geno

Let's have Christian Bale play the guy who doesn't talk.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

wow, seriously?

Can't wait for ICO: The feature film

Kalahari Inkantation

The artist formally known

Ico would be better but both games would have to be done in a very specific style, the same style the video games are. No dialogue, little interaction between characters (Ico only really,) and beautiful visuals.

It'll be crap or be "eh."

noodle_976

Go Up