September 29, 2024, 02:31:22 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

today i was in calculus early for the first time ever

Started by Daddy, October 03, 2008, 09:26:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I've been late to every other class.  baddood;

discuss how often you are late to class

Kalahari Inkantation

I'm late to Chemistry just about every day. It takes six minutes to get from the end of one building (where my first class is) to the end of the other (where my Chemistry class is), but they only give us four. :0
I'm also always late to History, but that's because the teacher gets there late and leaves his door locked. :|
Never been late to Health, Gym, Psychology, English, Lunch, Financial Management, and I've been late to Math once because it's on the end of one building while Chemistry is still on the other end. befuddlement

Samus Aran

I'm usually slightly early or like exactly on time. I'm late about an eighth of the time I guess.

Nyerp

only in first period and not that often

tardiness gets you saturday school and suspension :D

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Selkie

FullmetalGanon

in my school if youre late to a class three times you get detention
but im late at least once a day so idk baddood;

Skylark

I have been late to German probably two or three times this year but he always lets me in (normally you get sent to something called Sweep)
the book of right on

ME##

I'm only late to my first period class, my school has the ridiculous new tardy policy that my other teachers actually follow so it'd be stupid to be late to my other classes.

YPrrrr

I'm usually a little late to my Wednesday Ancient Western Cultures: Lit, Arts, and Philosophy discussion.

But it's college, so who cares

Walter

Quote from: FullmetalGanon on October 04, 2008, 09:14:48 AM
in my school if youre late to a class three times you get detention
but im late at least once a day so idk baddood;

For us it counts as an absence or some bullshit like that. baddood;

Anyway, it's rare for me to be late to class.

russell

I am rarely late because my school is small and there's really no excuse for it

Kalahari Inkantation

In my school, if you're late once, you're sent to "Late Hall", and it's counted as cutting class. If it happens three times, you're expelled. :|
it's not enforced though lol

Daddy

Quote from: TECTRON on October 04, 2008, 02:31:30 PMIf it happens three times, you're expelled. :|
What the fuck?

The only way to get expelled when I went to high school was bringing a weapon or assaulting a staff member.

Wrench

Go Up