September 29, 2024, 02:34:15 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TETRIS DS

Started by strongbad, September 27, 2008, 01:20:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

WHO WANTS TO PLAY ME.
Be warned, I kick ass.

FC: 659 847 436 313

Also add me on msn if you want to play, since I hate arranging WiFi matches on a forum ([email protected])

Placebo Headwound

September 27, 2008, 01:35:27 PM #1 Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 08:25:06 PM by Thief888
I thought friend-codes were put in four digit numbers. befuddlement

strongbad

Well it's 12 digits, I just separated the numbers to make them easy to enter.

Rosti LFC

Haha, I'll play you. And I'm certain I kick way more ass than you do.

I'd even be prepared to bet money on it to spice it up.

UnagiPower

demand video of said matchup

Rosti LFC

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 29, 2008, 05:16:26 PM
demand video of said matchup

Find someone else with Tetris DS and you can spectate live.

strongbad

Quote from: Rosti LFC on September 29, 2008, 01:30:46 PM
Haha, I'll play you. And I'm certain I kick way more ass than you do.

I'd even be prepared to bet money on it to spice it up.

ah shit i remember you from nsider
I lurked on the tetris board alot...
I would still love to play. The last person who had a rank above 7000 was CHE_LIVES (idk if you know him or not) and he beat me like 7/10 games. Then again, that was when I played constantly, so I probably suck even worse now.

Bring it on yeahh

Rosti LFC

Quote from: the guy with the $5000 suit on September 29, 2008, 10:00:08 PM
ah shit i remember you from nsider
I lurked on the tetris board alot...
I would still love to play. The last person who had a rank above 7000 was CHE_LIVES (idk if you know him or not) and he beat me like 7/10 games. Then again, that was when I played constantly, so I probably suck even worse now.

Bring it on yeahh

I do know CHE_LIVES (or Charley Mex or whatever his wifi name is), as he posts on TetrisConcept occasionally. My rating is currently 7667 or something, though when I actually played on a regular basis I was usually around 7800. Not played in ages either really, just occasionally having friend matches against people.

strongbad

Do you have MSNM or AIM?
I hate organizing wifi over forums...

Rosti LFC

I have MSN: [email protected]

I'm also in the UK and going to bed right now, but I might be able to play midnight-2am BST tomorrow.

strongbad

Added.
I'll be practicing doodella;

bluaki

Quote from: the guy with the $5000 suit on September 27, 2008, 02:22:04 PM
Well it's 12 digits, I just separated the numbers to make them easy to enter.
It's usually seperated in sections of four digits each, like 6598 4743 6313

Rosti LFC

As of now I am at Uni, so have no wifi, so have no Tetris DS.

If you want to be raped by me (and others), try this: http://www.tetrisconcept.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1097

Extremely good online Tetris for the PC that has just been released in Japan, with 6-player online. I really doubt the WiiWare title will be this good. Only downside is everything is in Japanese. There's a guide to registering on there, but once you've actually got the game you're on your own with the menus. It's not too hard though, and you can always ask people.

Staplerlock

Quote from: Rosti LFC on October 03, 2008, 05:01:56 PM
As of now I am at Uni, so have no wifi, so have no Tetris DS.

If you want to be raped by me (and others), try this: http://www.tetrisconcept.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1097

Extremely good online Tetris for the PC that has just been released in Japan, with 6-player online. I really doubt the WiiWare title will be this good. Only downside is everything is in Japanese. There's a guide to registering on there, but once you've actually got the game you're on your own with the menus. It's not too hard though, and you can always ask people.

Is tetris plash for xbla good? to me it seemed pretty retarted, is there online play?

Rosti LFC

I haven't played Splash, but it's meant to be reasonably good and AFAIK it has online play, though I don't know how many people play it any more.

Single player is retarded though.

Go Up