Hypothetically, what if you found out your friend was gay?

Started by SBKT, May 18, 2007, 01:17:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

Quote from: SBKT on May 26, 2007, 10:38:58 PM
Quote from: Princess on May 26, 2007, 10:37:16 PM
If it was a guy, I wont care, but if he hit on my boyfriend, I'd kill him.  If it was a girl, I'd just laugh, and still be her friend.  But if she liked me, then I'd avoid her.
That's pretty mean, I'd say. You're now the closest we have to an exception on this forum./
Which part was mean?  I mean like if she starts molesting me.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Princess on May 27, 2007, 01:08:21 AM
If it was a guy, I wont care, but if he hit on my boyfriend, I'd kill him.  If it was a girl, I'd just laugh, and still be her friend.  But if she liked me, then I'd avoid her.
That's pretty mean, I'd say. You're now the closest we have to an exception on this forum./
...Just because she's homosexual, it doesn't mean she'd do that. You have a higher chance of being raped.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

SBKT

You should know homosexual people understand limits even MORE than normal people, and would never touch you if you simply asked them to.

Also, tests show Gays and Lesbians make better parents, because their kids are generally more behaved and accepting of others. educate;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: SBKT on May 27, 2007, 10:17:41 AM
You should know homosexual people understand limits even MORE than normal people, and would never touch you if you simply asked them to.

Also, tests show Gays and Lesbians make better parents, because their kids are generally more behaved and accepting of others. educate;
That would be a stereotype.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Himu

Not all the time.  They are nicer, but some homo people are pervs

Houdini

Quote from: Princess on May 27, 2007, 11:57:19 AM

And straight people aren't?

Himu

Quote from: Houdini on May 27, 2007, 10:00:37 PM
But a straight perv is better than a homo perv
But a straight perv is better than a homo perv hitting on you IMO. educate;

Houdini

Quote from: Princess on May 27, 2007, 10:06:06 PM
Quote from: Houdini on May 27, 2007, 10:00:37 PM
But a straight perv is better than a homo perv
But a straight perv is better than a homo perv hitting on you IMO. educate;
That's not homophobic at all.

CruelPleasure

I wouldn't care anyways I already have a friend who is gay.

iWolf

I have no religion so I could care less. It doesn't matter if they are gay, straight, bi, lesbian or anything. If they are happy with the person they love, whats the difference?

InbredPsychosis

Quote from: SBKT on May 18, 2007, 01:17:28 PM... Unless they were flaming gays in public. That bothers me and hurts their name.

"Flaming gays"? Well I imagine that would hurt more than their name. Regardless, I can't say I can see logic in finding bother in homosexuals who happened to be ablaze.

Quotewent and was stupid enough to tell them to get the lesbian friend to change her sexuality or die.

So he threated to kill her? IS THIS MAN OFF THE STREETS, CAUSE I'M SCARED FOR OUR CHILDREN.
TAKE UR MEDICINE

Corporal Atlas

I am the Atheist God.
*Is searching for way to be noticed*

SBKT

Quote from: InbredPsychosis on May 30, 2007, 10:17:30 PM
Quote from: SBKT on May 18, 2007, 01:17:28 PM... Unless they were flaming gays in public. That bothers me and hurts their name.

"Flaming gays"? Well I imagine that would hurt more than their name. Regardless, I can't say I can see logic in finding bother in homosexuals who happened to be ablaze.

Quotewent and was stupid enough to tell them to get the lesbian friend to change her sexuality or die.

So he threated to kill her? IS THIS MAN OFF THE STREETS, CAUSE I'M SCARED FOR OUR CHILDREN.
I don't enjoy watching them  making a show of their sexuality by wearing bright pink clothing which direct EVERYONE'S eyes to their balls as they dance around imiating a female's voice and whatnot.

And that person really did say that. They're really not too stable.

Pancake Paraphernalia

Why would people care if someone was gay? If your friend didn't tell you he was gay, you'd stilll like him. And once he tell you he's gay, what difference does it make? Being gay does not make anyone a murderer.
number stations

Go Up