October 05, 2024, 09:22:18 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon Platinum

Started by greg400, May 13, 2008, 03:55:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

greg400

Quote from: DecembeR on May 13, 2008, 09:32:26 PM
All I got from the magazine info was stuff on giratina and that I had to wait for next issue for more information. Also it will open new doors of adventure lol. Where's you get the magazine?
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Himu

Quote from: steal on May 13, 2008, 10:09:47 PM
I'll be passing this one up. I liked Pearl enough to play it till the credits rolled, and in every technical aspect it's the best in the series, but everything feels really stale and recycled, and none of the new pokemon were memorable at all, fuck, even the music was stale and unmemorable. I can't recall a single tune from that game.
The only music I remember is Viridian City

Himu

Quote from: steal on May 13, 2008, 10:22:05 PM
you suck

i can still hum like all the tunes from the original pokemon games
no u

i forgot the elite four and gym leaders

JSLink

I'm getting it to go along with Diamond.

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: steal on May 13, 2008, 10:09:47 PM
I'll be passing this one up. I liked Pearl enough to play it till the credits rolled, and in every technical aspect it's the best in the series, but everything feels really stale and recycled, and none of the new pokemon were memorable at all, fuck, even the music was stale and unmemorable. I can't recall a single tune from that game.

I only remember the theme song. And that it had a secret message like "Gotta Catch 'em all" = "God is watching you all"
number stations

KonohaShinobi

What the fuck?! Why remake PKMN D/P?! Remake Silver or Gold!

greg400

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on May 18, 2008, 06:43:21 AM
What the fuck?! Why remake PKMN D/P?! Remake Silver or Gold!
There is always a third version. And from what I heard Nintendo/Gamefreak have copyrighted the names Dusk Gold and Dawn Silver, so they might be remaking them.

YPrrrr

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on May 18, 2008, 06:59:07 AM
There is always a third version. And from what I heard Nintendo/Gamefreak have copyrighted the names Dusk Gold and Dawn Silver, so they might be remaking them.
That would be awesome, they're the best games in the series

36chambers

waste of money, I'll wait for gold/silver remake, thankyou.

Pancake Paraphernalia

A remake of Gold/Silver? Damn, I wonder if they'll bring back GTS? It was damn fun spreading the fake 9/11 Deoxys. There are like at least 70 of those WTC(world trade center) deoxys in this world right now. The retarded idea was made by my cousin, but it turned out to be a huge success because we scammed so many of those Nsiders. Pokemon Platinum is so...expected.
number stations

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on May 18, 2008, 10:28:37 AM
That would be awesome, they're the best games in the series

Yes it really was. The game was just so perfect.
The Battle Frontier introduced in Emerald is actually really fun,and the gts is pretty cool if you can find a trade that isn't totally ridiculous. I got a nice level 5 chimchar off of it (if only I could find a turtwig...). They should both be in the remake.

Lotos

I'm getting it just for Giratina's new form.  If Shaymin has a new form, I'm definitely getting it.

Yeah, the GS remake's going to be fun.

strongbad

Quote from: Lotos on May 20, 2008, 11:36:00 AM
I'm getting it just for Giratina's new form.  If Shaymin has a new form, I'm definitely getting it.

Yeah, the GS remake's going to be fun.

your spending $35 for a few new pixels?

Blaze-Senpai

Hey I already have 40 that I dont plan on doing anything else with. Cool.

Go Up