characters that sucked in melee/the original smash bros that are awsum in brawl

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, April 01, 2008, 06:10:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

greg400

Quote from: reefer on April 01, 2008, 11:35:49 PM
Ganondorf used to be playable now hes like twice as slow.
You have to get used to how slow he is and as long as you can time your moves correctly he's pretty good befuddlement

Also C Falcon sucks donkey ass without L Cancelling.

V

Quote from: Dawei on April 01, 2008, 10:03:10 PM
Kirby raped in 64, sucked horribly in Melee, but now he isn't that bad. Same for Pikachu (except he didn't suck too bad in melee). And Ness, who was just like Kirby.

Zelda got buffed pretty well too.

I agree with what you said about Kirby;he was a fucking beast if used by the right person in 64.

And Link was also pretty buffed up for Brawl;they made him faster and powerful this time around.

Full Metal Ryder

Coming from someone who actually knows what there talking about when it comes to characters in smash, The Ice climbers were great in melee, and Captain falcon got fucking gimped.

greg400

Quote from: Vyse of the Blue Rogues on April 02, 2008, 08:13:34 AM
Coming from someone who actually knows what there talking about when it comes to characters in smash, The Ice climbers were great in melee, and Captain falcon got fucking gimped.
You treat yourself as if you are the all knowing god of smash bros and like no one else here knows anything goonish

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on April 02, 2008, 12:02:29 PM
You treat yourself as if you are the all knowing god of smash bros and like no one else here knows anything goonish
I know, I'm just kidding though.

I noticed you know what you're talking about.

Tomboh

Quote from: reefer on April 01, 2008, 11:35:49 PM
Ganondorf used to be playable now hes like twice as slow.
i think hes better in brawl than in melee

Go Up