September 20, 2024, 07:55:23 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

good morning

Started by heightgrowthshoes.com, February 16, 2008, 08:00:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Socks on February 16, 2008, 09:51:28 PM
I'm quite confident simply calling out what I see as stupidity is not something relegated to any particular grade level. Your range of intellectual discussion and reponses however could very well be. And again, no, I wont shut up, could I be any clearer?

Nice cover, but I pull the "I'm just calling you out" type shit all the time, I know what you're doing. You called me out saying I need to widen my responses, but then after you posted you realized that the "If u luuked up" and "ah dood ur mentally challenged" and "dood u have a penis in ur colon" shit isn't really much more clever, you decided to pull that card,smart move, but you can't bullshit a bullshitter.

Anway, I was just trying to get you to shut up, not trying to sound witty.

Socks

So common forms of humoristic comments which might be considered as ''insults" automatically void the purpose or said "insults"? In any case, I don't particularly care if you're more "witty" or not, just intellectually intriguing, in other words less dull and pointless, that would get me to shut up.

6M69I69B9

stop talking intelligently

why do people hhave to use big words :\

just tell it out straight baddood;
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Socks on February 16, 2008, 10:07:19 PM
So common forms of humoristic comments which might be considered as ''insults" automatically void the purpose or said "insults"? In any case, I don't particularly care if you're more "witty" or not, just intellectually intriguing, in other words less dull and pointless, that would get me to shut up.

"Dull" is an antonym of "witty" you fucking idiot.

You basically just said you don't care if I'm witty, just if I'm witty, considering you want me to be the opposite of dull.

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: Socks on February 16, 2008, 10:07:19 PM

Then this is going to go on for a long time. lol

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 16, 2008, 10:11:44 PM

You basically just said you don't care if I'm witty, just if I'm witty, considering you want me to be the opposite of dull.
doodthing;

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on February 16, 2008, 08:14:09 PM
Mippo's openly admitted to being homophobic, I believe.

I think we should make this little advertiser a mod.
You want to make everyone a mod.

Socks

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 16, 2008, 10:11:44 PM

There's that lack luster educational systems I was referring too, it never fails to impress. Being less dull does not always equate to being more intellectually capable and or "witty". You can be both and still be shit boring and pointless.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Socks on February 16, 2008, 10:24:26 PM
There's that lack luster educational systems I was referring too, it never fails to impress. Being less dull does not always equate to being more intellectually capable and or "witty". You can be both and still be shit boring and pointless.

Your comment certainly made it seem like you're referring to wit. Being "intellectually intriguing" would go along perfectly with the definition of "wit" or "witty". Quit bullshitting and just admit you fucked up, it happens.

Socks

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 16, 2008, 10:31:09 PM
Quit bullshitting and just admit you fucked up, it happens.

Oh It does, sure, but in this case I don't see what contradicting. And I'm not bullshitting, what would be the point, to prove something? If you don't like my comments, well, too bad.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Socks on February 16, 2008, 10:37:48 PM
Oh It does, sure, but in this case I don't see what contradicting. And I'm not bullshitting, what would be the point, to prove something? If you don't like my comments, well, too bad.

When did I imply I don't like your comments? sure, I told you to shut up, but if I've been fucking with you this long, it's obvious I find your  style of debate interesting, it's refreshing, I haven't done this in a while.I'm having a blast, aren't you?

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

[hedy]Zidone

This topic is considerably worse now than it was when it was just a spambot posting links and wishing us all a great day.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Zidone on February 16, 2008, 10:42:06 PM
This topic is considerably worse now than it was when it was just a spambot posting links and wishing us all a great day.
Care to join?

[hedy]Zidone

Socks

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 16, 2008, 10:40:08 PM
I'm having a blast, aren't you?

Oh I'm bursting at the seems with exuberance.

Quote from: Zidone on February 16, 2008, 10:42:06 PM

I don't think thats possible.

Go Up