October 05, 2024, 11:25:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why is our country so retarded.

Started by Geno, January 14, 2008, 09:40:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Mass Effect is a hardcore sex simulator

Mass Effect features a full graphic sex scene

This is all over Mass Effect's alien sex scene in which the most you see is an ass cheek. These people know nothing about what they fuck they are talking about. You see nothing. But these people seem to have it in their mind that it is a sex simulation game.

Here's the sex scene. It's appropriate enough for Youtube.]
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: steal on January 14, 2008, 10:43:25 AM
That's ridiculous, nearly all of that guy's claims are pure bullshit. Thank god this guy is just some retarded blogger and not some big political power with the intention of striking fear into the hearts of America's fat Republican soccer moms.

http://www.townhall.com/Columnists/KevinMcCullough/2008/01/13/the_sex-box_race_for_president?page=full&comments=true

There's the original article, with more bullshit than Game Politics' report. It appears to have been posted on a conservative blog site of some sort.

Unfortunately, blogs have more influence than you might think these days. They're considered an alternative to journalism, often times treated as credible sources.

Remember when CBS (and Rather in particular) had to apologize for not having certain documents that they previously said they did have? Apparently it was all bloggers that unveiled that.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes a bigger issue.

Tomboh

You're bitching about idiots being idiots.

:|

The artist formally known

God of War got none of this attention?

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up