October 22, 2024, 02:41:20 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Maybe it's just me but

Started by The artist formally known, January 13, 2008, 11:39:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

Um, obviously not.  But my mom said when I was little I was worried I lost my penis and balls.  I havent told anyone that outside of the internet. :(

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Dahlia on January 15, 2008, 07:53:18 PM
Um, obviously not.  But my mom said when I was little I was worried I lost my penis and balls.  I havent told anyone that outside of the internet. :(
...As in, you thought you were a guy at first?
lol

Albel The Wicked

Thats sooooo cute.

How did you know about penis and balls?!

The artist formally known

I've heard that story from many females. One told me she told her mom "Mom! I have a hole in me ;_;"

kid_rock

Quote from: reefer on January 13, 2008, 11:39:00 PM
I hate when my ball, just one of the pair, escapes into my upper area like, almost outside of my ball sack and then either I hurt it somehow or I go to pull it down but only feel one ball and am freaking out thinking one of them just disappeared. Anyone have anything like this happen to them?

lol yea it freaks meh out too

Darklink

Ya, that sucks D:, along iwth when your balls start to itch like hell during class  baddood;.

Go Up