September 19, 2024, 11:34:01 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WTF

Started by NOA_Haunted, December 29, 2007, 09:54:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 30, 2007, 11:44:18 AM
Sure just completely ignore the list I put above that the PS3 could only wish to have that amount of good games. :)

Speaking of retarded controls you might want to take a look at that half ass six-axis control.
Too bad you don't have to use the six-axis control on all the games... befuddlement
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

Quote from: Klavier on December 30, 2007, 12:05:50 PM
Too bad you don't have to use the six-axis control on all the games... befuddlement
Seriously, it's only a big factor in like... 2. There's usually an option to just turn it off altogether as well.

Now Wii controls just piss me off. Half the time the controls don't respond or lag, which is extremely aggravating.

greg400

Quote from: N on December 30, 2007, 12:03:36 PM
Wii has what?
Super Mario Galaxy
Twilight Princess (I don't give a  if it was on the gamecube also)
Super Paper Mario (Not the greatest game in the world but still enjoyable)
Metroid Prime 3
Zack and Wiki
Brawl
Mario Kart Wii

PS3 has:
Ratchet and Clank Mehish platformer
Tekken 6 - lol tekken
Little Big Planet
Uncharted
Metal Gear Solid 4
Resistance - Mediocre shooter at best.
God Of War

Not to mention you get a Blu-ray player and more memory.
Fixed. I didn't put multiplatform games in my list. Seeing as I don't see how the fuck that can benefit one system when you can get on more than one.

Quote from: N on December 30, 2007, 12:08:28 PM
But the Wii has shitty gimmick controls that third party games have. And the Wii's community sucks overall, casual gamers suck at the crappy online features.
LOL LAIR

Quote from: Klavier on December 30, 2007, 12:05:50 PM
Brawl says hi

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 30, 2007, 12:10:36 PM
Fixed. I didn't put multiplatform games in my list. Seeing as I don't see how the fuck that can benefit one system when you can get on more than one.

Brawl says hi

Well that makes 2 out of how many Wii games have been shat out.

greg400

Quote from: Klavier on December 30, 2007, 12:13:03 PM
Well that makes 2 out of how many Wii games have been shat out.
If you don't want to play with Wii controls then don't buy the Wii. Buy another system instead of complaining about controls that you think are retarded dipshit.

FYI All of the games I listed work with the Wii remote great.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 30, 2007, 12:15:09 PM
If you don't want to play with Wii controls then don't buy the Wii. Buy another system instead of complaining about controls that you think are retarded dipshit.

FYI All of the games I listed work with the Wii remote great.
pls pls don't call me dipshit :'( it hurts my feelins

greg400

Quote from: N on December 30, 2007, 12:14:03 PM
Super Paper Mario was shit, Twilight Princess was shit, Ratchet and Clank is better than Zack and Wiki. And the Wii's casual advertisements ruined gamming.
But those cock sucking baby crying PS3 ads helped gaming? LOL  powerofone;

Super Paper Mario was a great RPG, Twilight Princess offered what it was supposed to, and I don't know how the fuck you can compare zack and wiki to ratchet clank when they are complete opposite games.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 30, 2007, 12:16:33 PM
But those cock sucking baby crying PS3 ads helped gaming? LOL  powerofone;

Super Paper Mario was a great RPG, Twilight Princess offered what it was supposed to, and I don't know how the fuck you can compare zack and wiki to ratchet clank when they are complete opposite games.
game was shit

greg400

Quote from: Klavier on December 30, 2007, 12:18:18 PM
game was shit
You are shit. befuddlement

The only thing not to like about that game is the amount of text. Otherwise I don't see anything wrong with it.

greg400

Quote from: N on December 30, 2007, 12:20:16 PM
That was one ad. The ads now are better than the wii ones with the two men showing up at random people's doors. And Dp is using the Wii's shitty controls to back up his comment dumbass.

Super Paper Mario blowed cocks by the way.
Right forgot about the rest of those weird ass ads that Sony put up with the PS3 in a white room. I remember one with a rubix cube and some other shit where some black guy was talking about the AMAZING chip inside the PS3.

Super Paper Mario didn't suck cocks unless you are a 5 year old who can't read. :|

C.Mongler

Quote from: N on December 30, 2007, 11:37:59 AM
The PS3 just has more of the same to offer for $400-500. PS3 has 2 games to offer with decent graphics.

fix'd.

Quote from: Lawlz on December 29, 2007, 11:30:56 PM
This whole gen sucks, but the PS3 and Wii are the only two systems with at least some exclusives... although most are complete shit.

Saints Row, Crackdown, Gaylo 3, Dead Rising, Mass Effect, Forza 2, Blue Dragon (I thought it was decent ok), skate, etc.

and whens the last time you saw a ONLY ON PC sticker on something lol

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 30, 2007, 01:25:33 PM

and whens the last time you saw a ONLY ON PC sticker on something lol
when was the last time anyone ever bothered to put an only on pc sticker on anything, you nigger

We've got thousands of exclusives.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Linkjge

Holy shit this thread took a turn for the worst.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on December 30, 2007, 01:28:26 PM
when was the last time anyone ever bothered to put an only on pc sticker on anything, you nigger

We've got thousands of exclusives.

My copy of Gears says ONLY ON XBOX lol

Selkie

Quote from: Linkjge on December 30, 2007, 01:30:41 PM
Holy shit this thread took a turn for the worst.

Oh no this is good for Boyah standards.

Go Up