October 05, 2024, 03:32:35 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Upcoming wii games

Started by strongbad, December 29, 2007, 05:58:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Well, butter my butt cheeks and shit my britches.
You guys are actually (sorta) getting along.

strongbad

Quote from: Classic on December 30, 2007, 07:16:54 PM
Well, butter my butt cheeks and shit my britches.
You guys are actually (sorta) getting along.

i no rite?  navi;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 30, 2007, 07:16:29 PM
palying TF2 is a lot more successful with voice chat
Playing TF2 on the 4chan servers is more fun because of voice chat.

Though no one does any chatting.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on December 30, 2007, 07:28:21 PM
Playing TF2 on the 4chan servers is more fun because of voice chat.

Though no one does any chatting.

servers that are only found on the PC version?   caterpie;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on December 30, 2007, 07:29:29 PM
servers that are only found on the PC version?   caterpie;
No PC/console interplay. You won't find any 4chan fun on Xbawckz. :|

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

LINK2K9

December 30, 2007, 08:14:33 PM #65 Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 08:18:39 PM by LINK2K9
Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 30, 2007, 06:36:01 PM
Again, it's no one elses fault but theres for not putting out enough copies. If they want a game to sell well, christ at least put out a decent amount of copies for people to buy. Imagine if there were as many Halo 3 copies as many Zack and Wiki copies.

You can't put the blame all on the developers/publishers and using Zak and Wiki (a niche title) is a poor example.

It's true that developers should have more faith in the games they produced, but publishers have to be fiscally reasonable as well. If Zak and Wiki sold out then Capcom sure as hell would have made more copies to satisfy the demand. There needs to be trust between the 3rd party developers and Wii owners and that's not happening.

It doesn't help that the market Nintendo is aiming for does not buy games often. I'm surprised Madden had such low numbers on the Wii, makes one really wonder just who are the other millions that bought a Wii.

lol lara lol

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 30, 2007, 05:10:20 PM
while you enjoy delayed mediocre fighting title with nintendo characters brawl?
Fuck you up the ass with a rake, you faggot.

greg400

Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 30, 2007, 08:14:33 PM
You can't put the blame all on the developers/publishers and using Zak and Wiki (a niche title) is a poor example.

It's true that developers should have more faith in the games they produced, but publishers have to be fiscally reasonable as well. If Zak and Wiki sold out then Capcom sure as hell would have made more copies to satisfy the demand. There needs to be trust between the 3rd party developers and Wii owners and that's not happening.

It doesn't help that the market Nintendo is aiming for does not buy games often. I'm surprised Madden had such low numbers on the Wii, makes one really wonder just who are the other millions that bought a Wii.
Guitar Hero 3 sold pretty nicely on the Wii.

Also i've read blogs about people who couldn't even find a copy of Zack and Wiki, let a lone being able to buy it.

Classic

And you're back to fighting.

strongbad

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 30, 2007, 08:29:58 PM

Also i've read blogs about people who couldn't even find a copy of Zack and Wiki, let a lone being able to buy it.

ALONE IS ONE WORD OLOL.
lets see how you like it.

LINK2K9

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 30, 2007, 08:29:58 PM

Which makes me even more surprised why Madden didn't sell so well. GH and Madden are both games that appeal to casual gamers.

As for Zak and Wiki, like I said, it's a bad example because it's a niche title. Demand may be high among certain circles, but overall it's probably pretty low. If they shipped the same amount of copies as Zak and Wiki ans Halo 3(like your example), there would millions sitting on store shelves.

lol lara lol

greg400

Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 30, 2007, 08:57:04 PM
Which makes me even more surprised why Madden didn't sell so well. GH and Madden are both games that appeal to casual gamers.

As for Zak and Wiki, like I said, it's a bad example because it's a niche title. Demand may be high among certain circles, but overall it's probably pretty low. If they shipped the same amount of copies as Zak and Wiki ans Halo 3(like your example), there would millions sitting on store shelves.
Actually my example was as many Halo copies as there were Zack and Wiki.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on December 30, 2007, 07:31:09 PM
No PC/console interplay. You won't find any 4chan fun on Xbawckz. :|

unless you make a thread on /v/ saying "hay /v/ up for sum xbawks" then there you go.

actually you're hailing the PC for once so I'm not going to bother with you anymore

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 31, 2007, 10:10:07 AM
unless you make a thread on /v/ saying "hay /v/ up for sum xbawks" then there you go.
in which case they'll call you a niggerjew faggot and tell you to never return :|

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on December 31, 2007, 10:11:24 AM
in which case they'll call you a niggerjew faggot and tell you to never return :|

or they can say "make a 360 and walk away" then it will turn into a thread about how making a 360 would cause you to walk into the xbox.

Go Up