October 01, 2024, 06:35:45 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I almost smashed my 360 in rage

Started by Geno, November 24, 2007, 12:42:41 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

So I was playing Mass Effect and I was on Noveria. I fucking saved right before going into the factory where Matriarch whats her face is.

An hour and a half passes and I finally get to her. She fucking owns my ass. So I click resume and guess what. I fucking started in front of the factory...

Anyone know how this happened? I think it just stopped auto saving  gonk;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Olimar_91

Well, I neither own that game, nor a 360, so correct me if I'm wrong... But some games tend to save continue points built in, regardless of where you actually save progress. Take Zelda, you can save anywhere, but if you stop in a dungeon, it will return you to the entrance..

ME##

Yes, how is Mass Effect, and Olimar's theory sounds pretty plausible.

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

I bought it a few hours ago. I can't wait to finish my homework and play it.  powerofone;

I'm going to be a Vanguard or something.

Infel

Tomboh

Geno

Quote from: UnagiPower on November 24, 2007, 05:37:47 PM
I bought it a few hours ago. I can't wait to finish my homework and play it.  powerofone;

I'm going to be a Vanguard or something.
I'm a Vanguard.  caterpie;

C.Mongler

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno. on November 24, 2007, 04:46:51 PM
Probably the best RPG I've ever played.
I was gonna pick it up today but I got stuck with the only employee in the store that cared about age and that's the only store that had it. ;_;

spaceman

Quote from: Olimar_91 on November 24, 2007, 06:12:11 AM
Well, I neither own that game, nor a 360, so correct me if I'm wrong... But some games tend to save continue points built in, regardless of where you actually save progress. Take Zelda, you can save anywhere, but if you stop in a dungeon, it will return you to the entrance..

yeah that really pisses me off

except in TP, occoccu or however you spell it and occucco jr.

The artist formally known

Quote from: sean09 on November 25, 2007, 12:58:23 AM
yeah that really pisses me off

except in TP, occoccu or however you spell it and occucco jr.
I only had to respawn at the begining of a level twice from falling in the lava in that lava Goron place. Other than that the game was easy

iWolf

Go Up