September 29, 2024, 11:27:46 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ratchet Deadlocked online can go suck a dick

Started by JGE, October 11, 2007, 08:17:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JGE

I don't even know why I went back to playing that shit.

The online is  riddled with elitest assholes, noobs, and faggots. The leaderboards are basically pointless since every damn person on there stat cheated to get on the front page, and a lot of people use bitch ass glitches such as the lock on glitch. Not to mention it's impossible to join a good clan since all of their expectations are so damn high.
I wasn't allowed to join this clan even after I beat them in a tryout match.  :|

Not to mention it's nearly impossible to find a member on there that doesn't have a annoying 15 word username that doesn't have Naruto or kingdom hearts in it.

The sad part is, the online is amazing. Friend list, lobby system, fast matchmaking, specific game creators, clans, message sending, voice chat, etc.
It's the community that makes it shit.

Thank god Insomniac games is worrying more about the single player portion of the Ratchet and Clank series, rather then online since the community can't handle a online mode with maturity worth a shit.

Wrench

Theres still people who play Deadlocked online?

I always thought it was fun, but as you said, some of the people can play in traffic. I really hate when people call you a noob when you were getting spawn raped the whole time. Also, the teabag thing is just immature.

Plus it missed the one thing that made UYA online amazing: SIEGE MODE

Go Up