September 24, 2024, 08:16:08 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Being Asexual

Started by ZGDK, October 04, 2007, 12:58:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ZGDK

I don't mean asexual reproducing, I mean not having an intrest in sex I'm asexual>.>

Samus Aran

It's incredibly likely that this is only a phase for you, and that you'll end up being interested in it eventually. Some of us are late bloomers. Some of us are also just trying to be different (aka you).

And how is this Serious Discussion? You didn't even provide a question or something to prompt an actual, wholesome discussion.

ZGDK

Well I have read some things about people who discovered they were asexual at this age.

Samus Aran

Quote from: ZGDK on October 04, 2007, 01:03:18 PM
Well I have read some things about people who discovered they were asexual at this age.

Okay. I'm pretty sure you're just trying to be different.

ZGDK

Fine I'll prove it post some slightly provocative pictures and I won't feel anything. No nudes though.

guff

Quote from: ZGDK on October 04, 2007, 01:05:32 PM
Fine I'll prove it post some slightly provocative pictures and I won't feel anything. No nudes though.
I'll prove that I'm epileptic by looking at flashing images.

help help i'm convulsing

Samus Aran

October 04, 2007, 01:14:47 PM #6 Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 01:20:20 PM by Kazcadian
Quote from: ZGDK on October 04, 2007, 01:05:32 PM

Uh...and how are we supposed to know that you don't feel anything? You really thought this through, didn't you?

Dumbass.

guff

Quote from: Kazcadian on October 04, 2007, 01:14:47 PM
Uh...and how are we supposed to know that you don't feel anything? You really throught this through, didn't you?

Dumbass.
I throught that was what you were going to say.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Commodore Guff on October 04, 2007, 01:16:48 PM
I throught that was what you were going to say.

My fingers are slippery. ;-;

ZGDK

I'm serious. I COULD make a video.

Samus Aran

Quote from: ZGDK on October 04, 2007, 01:22:52 PM

None of us care enough to watch it. psyduck;

Also, that would be incredibly boring. I don't want to watch a video of you not getting a boner.

Daddy

Sexual intercourse is a natural thing. Why should one be ashamed of such impulses?

guff

Quote from: ZGDK on October 04, 2007, 01:22:52 PM
AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE, I FEEL NOTHING

OH GOD I'M SO EMPTY ;_;

but uh yeah lack of arousal does not indicate a lack of sexual desire for the rest of your existence and you're just compensating for your overabundance of virginity and/or want to be different just like everyone else

ZGDK

I'll tell you why I'm ashamed, because people misuse it. IT'S FOR FUCKING PROCREATION.

Andrew1911

Quote from: ZGDK on October 04, 2007, 02:11:23 PM
I'll tell you why I'm ashamed, because people misuse it. IT'S FOR FUCKING PROCREATION.

Ew, how do you fuck procreation? God, you have one sick mind.

Go Up