September 28, 2024, 03:19:35 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

24 hours of Halo 3

Started by The artist formally known, September 29, 2007, 05:52:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

I'm done, never playing that game again. Just played it on my mom's projector making a 4 foot by 6 foot tv screen and brought out another TV so we played with 8 people via lan. The me and my friend beat heroic on both our 360s  caterpie;

I'm sick of that game.

Tomboh

i think this is video gaem related

ncba93ivyase

I'll gladly take that 360 off your hands and a copy of Bioshock.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: Lawlz on September 29, 2007, 06:12:27 PM
I'll gladly take that 360 off your hands and a copy of Bioshock.
Bioshock is way way way overrated. It's not that great.

Good game but not much more, didn't do anything that any other game hasn't done. Neither has Halo but good the multiplayer is perfect. They let you customize it like hell too. I set the movement rate to 300% so people literary are faster then mongooses and they slide across the map, then put 10% life and rocket launchers only with infinite ammo.

I love games that let you customize that much  caterpie;

Kingoftherings

I've been sick of Halo since playing Halo 2 for the first time.

JGE

Quote from: Kingoftherings on September 29, 2007, 10:26:42 PM
I've been sick of Halo since playing Halo 2 for the first time.

Cool. Go back to your superior PC games.

Kingoftherings

JGE

Quote from: Kingoftherings on September 29, 2007, 10:28:35 PM
Will do.

While you're at it can you quit bashing Halo 3 in whatever Halo related thread you go into.
Let people enjoy their games, it's not like they said it was the best game ever or anything, they just enjoy playing it.
Hell, I can't put it down for a second.

Kingoftherings

Quote from: Spartan on September 29, 2007, 10:31:40 PM
While you're at it can you quit bashing Halo 3 in whatever Halo related thread you go into.
Let people enjoy their games, it's not like they said it was the best game ever or anything, they just enjoy playing it.
Hell, I can't put it down for a second.
You drive a hard bargain.

JGE

Quote from: Kingoftherings on September 29, 2007, 10:32:30 PM
You drive a hard bargain.

It's either bite your tounge or be a asshole.

Quote from: steal on September 29, 2007, 10:33:27 PM
Last night me and my friend set up his 360 on his 57 inch (although not high def) TV and surround sound and beat campaign on normal in about 7 and a half hours, and then played on live for another 5 hours. And then of course we played another 5 hours on Live this afternoon. caterpie;

I'd buy a 360 for it if I didn't have dial up, just the campaign isn't worth it, especially since I already beat it.
We played on my 84 inch projector screen and on my 37 inch tv. Two 360s and eight players, though usually six players at a time.

By the way thats a huge ass TV.

JGE

All of you guys TV's rape the shit out of mine.

Quote from: steal on September 29, 2007, 10:47:57 PM
Yeah, but it's one of those old shitty ones where the screen is like textured, you'd know what I mean if you saw it. There was only 3 of us playing, we just switched off every so often, because you can only do 2 player split screen co=op for some reason.
Me and my friend played co-op on 2 tvs and 2 xbox in the same room  caterpie;

JGE

Quote from: steal on September 29, 2007, 10:47:57 PM
Yeah, but it's one of those old shitty ones where the screen is like textured, you'd know what I mean if you saw it. There was only 3 of us playing, we just switched off every so often, because you can only do 2 player split screen co=op for some reason.
lol no I have a 24 year old 13 inch TV in my room and the one in the living room is like 10 years old and 20something inches.

I have a small broksonic TV with a broken volume button and no remote. caterpie;

Quote from: steal on September 29, 2007, 10:56:52 PM
We only had one 360, we were gonna have someone else over and have him bring his 360 too, but he couldn't come for some reason. :'(
;_;

Still a fun game with four people or however many controllers you have as long as you have three. I was suprised how easy you can connect two, all you need is a router, and ethernet cables. We didn't have to buy shit

caterpie;

Go Up