June 27, 2024, 07:11:42 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Who wants this?

Started by Necro, May 04, 2007, 07:13:54 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Necro

Alright, well I like Mismaigus, so I put my Diagla up for one. But, I kinda forgot a little detail. Just because I put Lvl 50 and up doesn't mean I get one in the fifty range. I wanted one I could train. Now instead, I have this. Anyone have a level 45-55 Mismaigus they could gimme for it? Please? caterpie;

Level: 100

Move Set: Astonish, Psybeam, Thunderbolt, Magic Leaf

yay sweat;
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

ncba93ivyase

Hah, dumbass, I put my level 10 Mismagius up for a Dialga and got a level 100 shining. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on May 04, 2007, 07:17:16 AM
Hah, dumbass, I put my level 10 Mismagius up for a Dialga and got a level 100 shining. caterpie;

Fuck.

Still, I don't care, I didn't like Diagla, I just want I Mismagius in my range.

Can you at least get me a Mismagius? psyduck;

Btw, what level is your Crobat at?
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Necro Gaara on May 04, 2007, 07:21:52 AM

Fuck.

I have no stones, so the most I could get you is a Misdreavus. Just put up something like a Steelix or Machoke for a Mismagius.

And Level 55.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on May 04, 2007, 07:24:08 AM
Quote from: Necro Gaara on May 04, 2007, 07:21:52 AM

Fuck.

I have no stones, so the most I could get you is a Misdreavus. Just put up something like a Steelix or Machoke for a Mismagius.

And Level 55.
Then just get me a Misdreavus, my friend gave me the Dark Stone I used to evolve my Murkrow, so I have the one I got from the game.

And my Weavile is 51. china;

Just needs a good physical attack, and your Crobat is going down.

Go Up