September 20, 2024, 02:47:51 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Poll: How Old were you when you began masturbating?

Started by Title27GT, August 19, 2007, 10:20:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

How Old?

5 (20.8%)
7 (29.2%)
3 (12.5%)
1 (4.2%)
0 (0%)
16+
1 (4.2%)
10 or younger
7 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Title on August 19, 2007, 10:28:17 PM
You had the ability to ejaculate at the age of 9?

lol no

But I still liked the feeling.

Daddy

Before I was 10 I had Lindsey to do it for me.  caterpie;

Snorkel

Quote from: Title on August 19, 2007, 10:24:00 PM
I've continued with that technique
I can't even do it with my hand  gonk;

Oh. That's too bad.  psyduck;

About half the time I do it with my hand/hands (one of ambidexterity's benefits), the other half I use this strange technique I developed that involves rubbing/slapping against my inner thigh.  psyduck;

Title27GT

I didn't discover just the rubbing up against stuff.

I was actually rubbing up against my bed and I jizzed a monster load
I didn't know what ejaculation was so i thought i was dying  gonk;
jk i thought i had rubbed too hard and squeezed urine out of my dick.
Little did I know, little did I know.

Title27GT

Quote from: Snorkel on August 19, 2007, 10:31:28 PM
Oh. That's too bad.  psyduck;

About half the time I do it with my hand/hands (one of ambidexterity's benefits), the other half I use this strange technique I developed that involves rubbing/slapping against my inner thigh.  psyduck;
Sounds erotic.

Geno

Quote from: Title on August 19, 2007, 10:27:48 PM
It starts to fucking bleed? Jesus christ, honestly there could be something medically wrong with you.

How do you do it then?
I think it's the way I'm doing it. I tend to go very fast. It's not like blood gushing out it's just little drops of blood.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Title27GT

Quote from: Geno. on August 19, 2007, 10:34:27 PM
I think it's the way I'm doing it. I tend to go very fast. It's not like blood gushing out it's just little drops of blood.
ugly;

Himu

Most people I know find it addictive.  Like this one girl...Holy Shit.  She's so gross.  She gets horny anytime.  She forces herself to do it.

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno. on August 19, 2007, 10:34:27 PM

...slow down.  psyduck;

Quote from: Princess on August 19, 2007, 10:36:58 PM
Most people I know find it addictive.  Like this one girl...Holy Shit.  She's so gross.  She gets horny anytime.  She forces herself to do it.

Yeah, I know a girl like that too. 3 or 4 times a day for her. And yes, it is addictive. Highly addictive, or at least it is for guys. Most girls seem to be able to go long periods of time between sessions. I just can't. It can't be done.

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

Title27GT

Quote from: Kaz on August 19, 2007, 10:39:02 PM
...slow down.  psyduck;

Yeah, I know a girl like that too. 3 or 4 times a day for her. And yes, it is addictive. Highly addictive, or at least it is for guys. Most girls seem to be able to go long periods of time between sessions. I just can't. It can't be done.

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.
I sometimes set goals for myselves. Like at night when my family goes to bed I'm like "okay, i'm going for 6"

Himu

Quote from: Kaz on August 19, 2007, 10:39:02 PM
...slow down.  psyduck;

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.
It's not addictive for me. spam;

Geno

Kalahari Inkantation

I know I've done it before by rubbing against stuff when I was younger, but never with my hand. educate;

Go Up