September 25, 2024, 05:44:35 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FTR's Poké Co. ~ Now able to clone your Pokémon

Started by The artist formally known, May 01, 2007, 07:00:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

mariofreak55

Quote from: Reaper on May 02, 2007, 03:16:03 PM
Quote from: _Cole_ on May 02, 2007, 03:09:47 PM
It's impossible for a legit Mew and Celebi to have such a low level.
I thought Mew was level 5 when you caught him? I didn't catch him, I traded for him though.
Yeah, it is level 5, but you don't catch it, the legit mews are given to you in a trade from Nintendo representatives, and they're in pokeballs. That one's in a masterball, and it doesn't say MYSTRY as the OT, it's hacked. Same with the Celebi.

The artist formally known

Quote from: mariofreak55 on May 02, 2007, 03:24:23 PM
Yeah, it is level 5, but you don't catch it, the legit mews are given to you in a trade from Nintendo representatives, and they're in pokeballs. That one's in a masterball, and it doesn't say MYSTRY as the OT, it's hacked. Same with the Celebi.
Some asshole traded me for it then  argh;

I have a Palkia for trade, will trade for any legend really.

ncba93ivyase

IT'S A TRAP

And what's the problem with getting hacked Pokémon? I have a Shining Dialga and millions of others don't; who cares if the OT got it fairly or not.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: Lawlz on May 02, 2007, 04:06:33 PM
IT'S A TRAP

And what's the problem with getting hacked Pokémon? I have a Shining Dialga and millions of others don't; who cares if the OT got it fairly or not.
No, I'm seriously trading my Palkia for those who have Diamond

Feynman

What the fuck is the big deal with "hacked" Pokémon? Seriously, if I had the game I'd hack all my Pokémon. caterpie;

mariofreak55

Quote from: Eminem on May 02, 2007, 04:10:34 PM
What the Lawlz is the big deal with "hacked" Pokémon? Seriously, if I had the game I'd hack all my Pokémon. caterpie;
I personally think it's more fun to get legit pokemon, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: mariofreak55 on May 02, 2007, 05:32:55 PM
What the Lawlz is the big deal with "hacked" Pokémon? Seriously, if I had the game I'd hack all my Pokémon. caterpie;
I personally think it's more fun to get legit pokemon, but whatever floats your boat I guess.
If it comes from a trade, it doesn't matter to me.

But I'd much rather go out and catch a rare Pokémon in my game than select something from a Gameshark menu and be done.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: mariofreak55 on May 02, 2007, 05:32:55 PM
I'm only getting Event Pokemon because I'm not actually going to go to a Pokemon event

anus

dicks

Quote from: Lawlz on May 02, 2007, 04:06:33 PM
IT'S A TRAP

I got a hold of another Arceus; want it?

As I just said, I have two Arceus'. One I will trade, and another I'm keeping.

They're both hacked, one is shiny, one isn't (Keeping the shiny one of course) I don't remember what item the non-shiny had but I might want to keep it, the shiny has another Arceus Flute which I will use

caterpie;

Quote from: GCD333 on May 02, 2007, 08:03:07 PM
Quote from: Reaper on May 02, 2007, 08:02:15 PM
Bulbasaur
Chikorita
Treecko
Spiritomb

What'll you take for a bulbasaur or treecko?
Tell me what you're willing to trade?

Dratini added

Go Up