September 23, 2024, 10:13:38 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Masterpiece Theatre V: The Boyahibles

Started by Andrew1911, July 29, 2007, 07:59:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andrew1911

Ah, hello and welcome to the Boyah Masterpiece Theatre. This is our fifth production and it will be based off of Claire's once in a lifetime graphic novel of the epic city of Boyah where individuals live and whatnot. A nuclear explosion goes boom and citizens are infected with dangerous chemicals. But, instead of them dying in the worst possible way, they become superheroes or perhaps... Supervillians... Now, join me in the tale of...

THE BOYAHIBLES!

Tomboh

V

Wrench

Alright. Sounds great. Nice name by the way. lol

YPrrrr

Sweet. Another epic to keep me wide awake.

Andrew1911

The Prologue

At the Boyah Nuclear Power Plant, something disasterous is underfoot! Two nuclear technicians run across a hallway to the Main Control Plant. One technician screams, "What did you do, man?" The other technician yelled, "It's not my fault my candy bar got stuck in the reactor! Quick, turn it off!" The first technician argues, "No, keep it on! We have to ride it out!" The other debates, "We'll doom the city!"

The alarms begin to blare. A woman's voice is heard throughout the plant. She said, "Hello, workers at the Boyah Nuclear Power Plant. You are about to experience a nuclear meltdown. You have five minutes to put your head up your ass and pray to whichever God you wish. Have a nice day." The technicians struggled to find out how to prevent a nuclear holocaust in Boyah City. For four minutes, they screamed and hollered how to do it.

Only sixty seconds remained. They gave up. One technician took out two cigars, took one for himself, and gave the other to the other technician. He said, "Might as well die in style." He lit the cigars and they awaited their imminent demise. Finally, the nuclear reactor exploded, releasing toxic sludge throughout the air. However, instead of the citizens dying in the worst way possible, they discovered that absoutely nothing had happened.

Claire Williams said, "Tonight on the six o' clock news, Boyah Nuclear Power Plant explodes, releasing toxic gas throughout the air. The entire nuclear power plant staff has died but why haven't we died in the worst way possible? Nuclear physician Bassir Bennet is here to discuss the issues." Bassir said, "Well, Claire, it appears the gas is ineffective to hurt out body systems or affect us. It may only affect a few people near the blast radius, though. I suspect some asthma here and there but nothing strange or unusual should occur."

V

I'm going to take a shower. MORE WHEN I COME BACK.  argh;

FAMY2

I think we should be afraid. Very afraid.   flower;

Andrew1911

Chapter Two: David Ieram Part Deux

LCK finally got into Boyah HQ and took the cocaine out of the glove compartment. He went to evidence control and placed the cocaine inside. LCK began to feel a little woozy. He stumbled a bit as he walked around the office. Wrenchija Fisheria, better known around the office as Wrenchninja, laughed, "Hah, LCK's drunk!" LCK groaned and said, "Get back to your desk, Wrenchninja..." Wrenchninja sighed, "Fine... You crazy drunk, you."

LCK finally went outside and began to feel something in his body. It felt like he was expanding all over. LCK couldn't take it anymore and screamed at the top of his lungs. Finally, the pain just stopped. LCK looked around the street. Everyone was staring at him. LCK said, "Uh... Nothing to see here, folks. Move along." LCK walked on Lawlz St. and had never felt better in his entire life. As if he had infinite energy...

LCK walked across the crosswalk when all of a sudden, a truck came driving straight at him. LCK screamed and jumped out of the way. This jump was not a normal jump, however. LCK somehow jumped thirty feet into the air. As LCK landed, he said, "Oh, my God... That was cool." LCK tried it again and this time, he stayed in the air. LCK said, "That toxic cloud must've given me superpowers! I can fly, I can fly, I can fly, I can fly!" LCK began to fly around Boyah City while screaming, "Whoo! Look at me, Lawlz! I can fly!"

As LCK was looking around, he didn't notice he was flying straight into a brick wall. LCK couldn't stop himself in time and went straight through, knocking through the building. He finally went through the entire building. LCK said, "Wow... I didn't even feel a thing... Let me try something." LCK flew straight towards a water tower. LCK clenched his fist and punched it. The water tower collapsed from the strength of LCK's punch. The water tower began to fall to the ground. LCK said, "Do not worry, Boyah City! Super LCK shall save the day!"

LCK flew as fast as he could towards the ground and grabbed the water tower before it could hit the citizens below. LCK said, "Hello, Boyah City! I am your new savior! Up and away!" LCK flew back up and placed the water tower back on the building. LCK said, "I need a cool costume. Like... Something." Before LCK could think of costume ideas, he saw a bank heist going down. LCK said, "Never fear! LCK is here!"

LCK flew into the bank and screamed, "Criminals! Put your weapons down or I shall be forced to take super action!" One of the criminals said, "Get that clown, boys!" The criminals fired away but LCK dodged the bullets by flying away. One of the criminals said, "Boss, are the mushrooms working or can that guy fly?" LCK punched a criminal, causing him to go flying into a wall. LCK flew as fast as he could to knock all the weapons out of their hands. LCK found the ringleader and kicked him in the forehead. LCK laughed, "Crime never pays your hospital bills!" LCK grabbed the criminals and flew back towards Boyah HQ with all the criminals in hand.

LCK came through the window and said, "Hello, detectives! I have just captured these criminals! Super LCK rules!" Wrenchninja said, "What the? You can fly? Not fair, dude. Not fair."

YPrrrr

Andrew1911

Chapter Three: Super LCK!

After dropping the criminals off at Boyah Headquarters, LCK decided it was time for the costume to be made. A costume that would give a bold message to all the criminals in the world... A costume that would scream, 'Hey, you douche! Don't steal that pie! It belongs to my mother!' LCK flew to his apartment and began to draw concept art for his costume.

After several hours, LCK could not find a suitable suit for him. Finally, LCK decided plagarism would be fine. LCK figured the Superman suit would work good and decided to change the S to SG for Super LCK. But, LCK thought, "Super LCK is a terrible name... How about... Um... Yeah, Super LCK's fine." So, Super LCK stole Superman's costume from the comics and donned his new robes. LCK said, "Hello, RT City. Your savior is here."

The first thing Super LCK did was to go to the Patent Office to patent the name Super LCK and copyright all material based on it. Super LCK said, "No one's taking my god damn stuff to movies or crappy fan-fiction." After all was said and done, Super LCK flew into Boyah Headquarters right into the newly repaired window. Wrenchninja saw Super LCK and Wrenchninja burst out laughing. Wrenchninja cried, "Hey, the costume party isn't till October, LCK! Loser! Ha, ha, ha!" Super LCK grabbed Wrenchninja's legs and flew out the window. Super LCK said, "Wrenchninja, if you dare insult your superior again, I will drop you fifty stories onto that burrito stand. Got it?" Wrenchninja uttered, "Got it..." Super LCK threw Wrenchninja into Boyah Headquarters.

Super LCK flew in and said, "Alright, people. As you can tell, I am now a kickass superhero. But, that does not mean I will stop protecting this city. In fact, this means I will triple my efforts. Now, my old partner, Bushybrow... Well, I'm afraid I'm now going to have to work solo because... Well, you're a normie." Bushybrow said, "I can change, LCK! Throw me in some toxic sludge! I'll change, dammit!" Super LCK said, "It's not happening. I just don't feel it. Now, my second in command will be you, Bushybrow, to make up for taking you off as my partner. Now, I am off! Super LCK to the rescue!"

As Super LCK flew out, a portly, unkept man was walking along the sidewalk when he happened to catch a glimpse of this man. This portly, unkept man was none other than V. V screamed, "Copyright infringement! That is not Superman!" V said, "Oh, I will destroy that man... No one will take away from Superman's thunder. No one does that to the only true superhero. You will rue the day!"

V

"portly ,and unkept..."

emo;

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT! lol

Title27GT

Andrew1911

No new chapters, I guess, since no one posts. :|

Go Up