NOT A TEC THREAD: Do you think it's too much to stop eating out AND give up suga

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, January 03, 2023, 11:40:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

See title

no give up one or the other, you're gonna hate your life and might set yourself up for failure
0 (0%)
cunnilingus
2 (66.7%)
yes give up both eating out AND Sugar. these are both things you dont need
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I did the math and the math said I was a dumb son of a bitch for eating out 95% of the time. I want to give that up for economic reasons BUT ALSO i want to see if I can cut sugar out of my diet. I'm already angry at the mere thought of getting rid of the sugar but i feel like i might be able to power through. I have never tried to get off sugar, and cooking at home is something I used to do but fell out of. What's your thoughts boyah?

Mando Pandango

I think you'll find that if you cook for yourself more, you will eat less sugar anyway. For that reason and so many more, my vote goes to cunnilingus
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on January 04, 2023, 07:34:57 AMdo you drink soda befuddlement
not soda exactly but those like...brisk lemonades? Snapples are frequent too. Also tend to eat a lot of sugary snacks like Oreos and fruity pebbles when I'm stoned

C.Mongler

i feel like if you want to cut out sugar you probably need to significantly cut out eating out, no? a lot of places have a lot of hidden sugar in shit (especially chain places).

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 04, 2023, 08:42:41 AMi feel like if you want to cut out sugar you probably need to significantly cut out eating out

not necessarily, e.g.

you can pavlov's dog yourself to hate the taste of soda

by switching all instances of {coke} to {dietCoke™}

Mando Pandango

Quote from: The Hand That Fisted Everyone on January 04, 2023, 08:04:35 AM
Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on January 04, 2023, 07:34:57 AMdo you drink soda befuddlement
soda exactly but those like...brisk lemonades? Snapples are frequent too. Also tend to eat a lot of sugary snacks like Oreos and fruity pebbles when I'm stoned
cutting out sugary drinks and going all in on water is one of the best things you can do for yourself. i did so around my early 20s and i have absolutely no desire to go back. i'll have a soda once every couple months or so, that's it.

what's amazing is once you start cutting out sugar, it's actually tough to go back because all of a sudden everything is too sweet

if you want to start with a single thing, that's the move (IMO, but really, it makes a huge difference)
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

You might have better luck if you allow yourself to eat out once a week as a treat unless you've already tried that. It is very hard because you need to eat meals obviously and if you're anything like me you're often exhausted after work.

Giving up sugar might be hard at first but like other people said it's easier as time goes on. Especially because none of it is really necessary. I found seltzer water to be helpful personally in reducing sode/juice intake. Though I know a lot of people hate those lol. Or unsweet iced tea is also a decent option if that's not offensive to you. Or put lemon/lime slices in water so it's not so boring ig.

Mando Pandango

forbidden knowledge the govermin doesn't want you to know: water owns

YPrrrr

The government has succeeded because I'm always dehydrated due to water being underwhelming

Mando Pandango

Quote from: YPrrrr on January 05, 2023, 11:40:35 AMThe government has succeeded because I'm always dehydrated due to water being underwhelming
you have failed mother nature

YPrrrr

You and her can take solace that I'll inevitably die earlier from kidney issues

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up