Technlogoy interactions that make you feel like a boomer

Started by ME##, December 22, 2022, 10:45:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Instead of sending me a text message to confirm my two-step authentication logging into some god-forsaken Alphabet service, it has had me use the YouTube app on my phone. goonish This particular occurrence has happened to me twice, and I have no idea what prompted it. Even more confusing, I do have the Google authentication app on my phone. befuddlement

ME##

Whenever I ask Siri on the HomePod and she gives me the god awful answer of, 'Ask again from your iPhone so I can show you web results'. awdood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ME## on December 22, 2022, 10:45:36 AMInstead of sending me a text message to confirm my two-step authentication logging into some god-forsaken Alphabet service, it has had me use the YouTube app on my phone. goonish This particular occurrence has happened to me twice, and I have no idea what prompted it. Even more confusing, I do have the Google authentication app on my phone. befuddlement

literally wut :lolwut:

how does that even work lol

What's the next step after it launches You*ube? huhdoodame;

ME##

It brought up a little prompt asking me to authorise the log in, kind of like what iOS does whenever I log into iCloud on a new computer befuddlement

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ME## on December 22, 2022, 10:46:43 AMWhenever I ask Siri on the HomePod and she gives me the god awful answer of, 'Ask again from your iPhone so I can show you web results'. awdood;

rofl

siri a cute but she's often really, really dumb

Go Up