i don't mean to sh@ on jordan memerson or anyth but [messageIcon: YouTube]

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, December 06, 2022, 05:56:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

December 06, 2022, 05:56:55 AM Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 06:03:07 AM by Majorana's Incantation Reason: messageIcon
Steven Pinker is the actual coolest Canadian pop psychologist from McGill. srsly

https://youtu.be/3-son3EJTrU?t=10

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

December 06, 2022, 07:33:11 AM #4 Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 08:23:44 AM by Majorana's Incantation

i lol'd

Mando Pandango

I honestly think it's really funny how someone (like Peterson) can dedicate their life to academia and get really far, secure a tenured position, and become quite outspoken to the point that suddenly it's pretty evident that they're actually quite fucking stupid and got there through sheer willpower. like, they could've been stupid at home for free and been an electrician instead. sorry Jordan, now you're addicted to benzos and have constant diarrhea from your all-red-meat diet. Maybe go see a psychiatrist.

he's not the only one but he's so easy to point to as an example of academic achievement not actually equalling real world expertise

Mando Pandango

i don't think there's anyone on earth more fun to shit on than jordan peterson. in that sense, the man is a gift

Kalahari Inkantation

Mando Pandango

Mando Pandango

have you seen any of the diagrams in Maps Of Meaning? it reminds me of stuff i'd see on conspiracy websites owned by paranoid schizophrenics

not that i'm claiming jbp is schizophrenic

but really look in his eyes next time you watch one of his videos

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Mando Pandango on December 06, 2022, 08:28:26 AMhave you seen any of the diagrams in Maps Of Meaning? it reminds me of stuff i'd see on conspiracy websites owned by paranoid schizophrenics

i have not

i'm not surprised by that description lolol

Pix? befuddlement

Mando Pandango

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Majorana's Incantation on December 06, 2022, 09:28:47 AMyeah i did

it didn't help lol

hence i come to you, boyah

oops wrong conversation LOL

Still, I don't especially want to go down this particular Google rabbithole. sillydood;

Kalahari Inkantation

realtalk tho the epstein connection is very disappointing

I actually do think Steven Pinker is quite cool. :'(

Go Up