May 11, 2024, 12:57:35 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: so wait, how do people wash their backs

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 29, 2022, 07:50:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Can you reach your back?

Yes.
4 (100%)
No.
0 (0%)
Other. I will elaborate below.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

It's come to my attention that many people apparently can't reach all parts of their back on their own. befuddlement

but then how do you shower huhdoodame;

Mando Pandango

Usually yes. However recently I've put on a few pounds of muscle and it's actually gotten a little harder. But when you tack on mass you sacrifice flexibility, that's just a straight-up fact
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

i can still reach every part of my back because my arms and shoulders are twigs

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Mando Pandango on November 29, 2022, 07:56:27 PMUsually yes. However recently I've put on a few pounds of muscle and it's actually gotten a little harder. But when you tack on mass you sacrifice flexibility, that's just a straight-up fact

lol

Most people are more muscular than I am, probably. sillydood;

YPrrrr

I can reach most if not all of it so I'm good thanks for asking

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah so this poll should really be "can you reach ALL of your back" lol

"most" would be a "no"

YPrrrr

Okay I will amend it to I can reach all of my back. I just did it and looked like a loony are you happy now

Also I can reach all of my back with just my left hand but I can't reach all of my back with just my right hand

C.Mongler

i have never once touched my back, against my principles

[hedy]Zidone

Kalahari Inkantation

December 01, 2022, 07:06:30 PM #9 Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 07:10:46 PM by Majorana's Incantation
Quote from: YPrrrr on December 01, 2022, 08:00:46 AMOkay I will amend it to I can reach all of my back. I just did it and looked like a loony are you happy now

Yes. happydood;

Quote from: YPrrrr on December 01, 2022, 08:00:46 AMAlso I can reach all of my back with just my left hand but I can't reach all of my back with just my right hand

literally exactly same lol befuddlement

the imbalance displeases me, somewhat

so i'm working on limbering the right arm

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: [hedy]Zidone on December 01, 2022, 06:07:39 PMyall aint got shower squeegees?

i never could get into the squeegee or any other soap applicators lol

i just barehand everything in the shower

Go Up