April 27, 2024, 04:13:14 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Devilishly Intrusive Thoughts

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 27, 2022, 11:36:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

November 27, 2022, 11:36:31 AM Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 11:41:56 AM by Majorana's Incantation
eg,

• 'Huh. Late brother's widow is incredibly hot. putindisapproves;'

smithicide;

ME##

The call of the void.

I think I've had it most strongly at the Grand Canyon and Golden Gate Bride tbh xiapproves;

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah i made sure not to get any closer than maybe like 10 feet from an ACTUAL cliffside when i was at the canyon lol

i thought it was extremely cool though

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Majorana's Incantation on November 27, 2022, 11:36:31 AMeg,

• 'Huh. Late brother's widow is incredibly hot. putindisapproves;'

smithicide;
well the good news is that physically, you're clearly her type
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

I think Popsi''s intrusive thoughts just came out

Mando Pandango

i have pretty regularly used boyah as an outlet for my intrusive thoughts, yes
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

also i just feel like i need to say this

don't fuck your brother's widow

Kalahari Inkantation

November 28, 2022, 03:20:27 PM #8 Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 03:28:46 PM by Majorana's Incantation
I would feel awful every time I saw her because the very first time we met was at her late husband's wake. SocksDood;

for the past few years our interactions had amounted to happenstantial melancholy glances, probably no more than 25 words of polite small talk peppered in

and get THIS: i didn't even know how to pronounce her name lol

Samus Aran

one time my stepbrother's wife seriously came onto me, incredibly drunk mind you, at a wedding reception for one of my sisters. it was beyond strange. thankfully i did not particularly have any intrusive thoughts like "i could totally take advantage of this situation rn"

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Samus Aran on November 28, 2022, 03:22:11 PMone time my stepbrother's wife seriously came onto me, incredibly drunk mind you, at a wedding reception for one of my sisters. it was beyond strange. thankfully i did not particularly have any intrusive thoughts like "i could totally take advantage of this situation rn"

jiminy christmas

uuuh does he know this lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: Majorana's Incantation on November 28, 2022, 03:27:38 PM
Quote from: Samus Aran on November 28, 2022, 03:22:11 PMone time my stepbrother's wife seriously came onto me, incredibly drunk mind you, at a wedding reception for one of my sisters. it was beyond strange. thankfully i did not particularly have any intrusive thoughts like "i could totally take advantage of this situation rn"

jiminy christmas

uuuh does he know this lol

i didnt directly tell him. but i think he knows it might have been something like that. he was told by multiple people that she was being really strange was waaayyyy past gone by that point of the night and he had to come and get her off the dance floor and take her home lol. and i've heard she's been a bit unfaithful when really drunk in the past, so.

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler]

but is she hot tho

[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

nah not really, not ugly per se but she definitely does not have the body to make up for the plain jane face

granted, it seems like i'm always fucking (or dating AND fucking) people who look completely different, so i dont seem to have a very solid foundation for what i find attractive in people. but still. she's not very attractive inside or out.

Go Up