May 07, 2024, 09:37:11 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

you know who i miss

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 09, 2022, 07:38:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

lote on the edge

Whatever happened to him? :'(

Samus Aran

idk he was a huge dickhead on the boyah discord though so fuck im tbh

its funny how the discord basically brought the worst of everyone's personalities to light lmao. including mine, namely my incredible lack of patience for bad, lazy shitposting

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Samus Aran on November 09, 2022, 07:43:32 AMidk he was a huge dickhead on the boyah discord

what

Would you kindly elaborate? befuddlement

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Samus Aran on November 09, 2022, 07:43:32 AMincluding mine, namely my incredible lack of patience for bad, lazy shitposting
it's so hard to avoid in discord compared to a forum though

discord is about to employ what basically amounts to forums though, so that could be neat
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Quote from: Majorana's Incantation on November 09, 2022, 07:45:13 AM
Quote from: Samus Aran on November 09, 2022, 07:43:32 AMidk he was a huge dickhead on the boyah discord

what

Would you kindly elaborate? befuddlement

basically, he just ended up being weirdly antagonistic and constantly started drama with this weird white knight mentality. he spent an abnormally long time trying to convince tyler that he was a hypocritical bully for laughing at his MAGA dad getting sprayed by some water and being like "serves him right" when trump caught corona. as well as trying to convince snowy that he was a hypocritical bully too (for reasons i dont remember exactly)

idk it was just really weird, he was constantly starting arguments and had bizarre takes, including that being a boyager just inherently means being an asshole, that none of us will ever not be assholes lol. which is weird considering most of us generally turned out all right i guess

granted, some people also laid into him like way too hard. whole thing was a weird time tbh. it's tough to put it into context

Samus Aran

i guess "huge dickhead" is overstating a bit tho, there were definitely worse people on boyah discord until they finally got weeded out. it's mostly in a bitter spot these days

Quote from: Mando Pandango on November 09, 2022, 08:25:34 AM
Quote from: Samus Aran on November 09, 2022, 07:43:32 AMincluding mine, namely my incredible lack of patience for bad, lazy shitposting
it's so hard to avoid in discord compared to a forum though

it is, but boyah discord is unusually difficult even for a discord server to have an actual conversation in lol. the reason i know this so well is because i run a different server that is populated by total horny weeb degens and yet it's where i actually get to have meaningful talks about things i enjoy lol

it is what it is, like in the end i guess it doesnt matter, but sometimes it annoys me a lot and you've seen me lash out lol

Go Up