May 09, 2024, 08:27:24 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

rare games u own

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 06, 2022, 07:44:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

6M69I69B9

i have that
baten kaitos
smrpg
albtw, the first edition it was released in, ive heard that's p rare compared to the goty or player's choice or w/e editions ended up releasing later in its life
luigi's mansion non player's choice i think i need to check

ummm i think that's it

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

idk what counts as rare to boyah. i own a lot of fuckin games and a lot of them are really expensive or imports. i suppose the things that immediately come to mind that i'm proud to own and are seen as collector's items to western gamers are like...fire emblem path of radiance, earthbound, lunar: the silver star on sega cd, lunar: silver star story complete (the collector's box) on ps1, tales of eternia on ps1, kirby's dream land 3, and the xenosaga trilogy. and i guess the old pokemon games i have too, but man, the inflation of prices on that series has been quite unwarranted tbh.

and then there's stuff like the fact that i own a PC Engine Duo R (Japanese variant of TurboDuo) and various games for it, some of which are Japanese and some of which are not. it's region modded, btw. there's a switch u can press on it to switch region coding.

and i have plenty of expensive saturn games too, some of which are imports.

aaaand random other imports as well that i'm proud to own, like a bunch of touhou games and a boxed copy of fire emblem 3, and uhhh rockman & bass. and ofc a super famicom itself. got it in the box for around $50!

i dunno, i have a shit ton of stuff thats very expensive now but there's also plenty that are probably expensive now without me even knowing it. i'd have to use that game value site to calculate stuff

Mando Pandango

Wind Waker/OoT Master Quest in the same case
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

Idk is the Zelda Collectors Disc from GameCube rare?

I also have 2 copies of HeartGold but I don't think thats necessarily rare, just expensive

TooB

Lunar 1 and 2 complete in box on ps1

Tales of Destiny ps1

Elemental Gearbolt ps1

Rival Schools ps1

Thousand Arms ps1

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure loose on ps1 is still worth a lot

I've also got Xenosaga Trilogy on ps2, as well as most of the Ys games now, since their prices pretty much all climbed. I finally secured a copy of Ys 1&2 on psp.

That's all I can think of for now

Go Up