April 23, 2024, 06:20:51 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

favite nyerp memory

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 05, 2022, 09:47:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

November 05, 2022, 09:47:24 PM Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 10:04:52 PM by Majorana's Incantation
Quote from: Samus Aran on November 05, 2022, 09:40:02 PMlest we bring up the old nyerp copypasta

i lol'd

no but seriously this

yeah maybe he sounded a little whiny but i genuinely admire nyerp's conviction in that post LOL

the mods absolutely fuck; ed up irriversably and a part of boyah was lost forever to their negligence

i put a lot of hard work into my posts and i know you all do too

i stand by nyerp's every word and it's why i'm so insistent on boyah being properly maintained (AND BACKED UP) now lol

6M69I69B9

when i be@ his ass w/ my marth against his wario LMAO
owned
im down for more matches nyerp

or whenever the boyzz wanna make an arena or smth
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Nyerp

lol if boyah got deleted now i def wouldn't care that much tbh sillydood;

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on November 05, 2022, 09:49:53 PMwhen i be@ his ass w/ my marth against his wario LMAO
owned
im down for more matches nyerp

or whenever the boyzz wanna make an arena or smth

i dont even play wario like he's not even my main + i dont even remember this soooooo.... akudood;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i remember campaigning to get Stop Making Sense to play for boyah movie night and when it won nyerp watched it and i thought that was cool.

Samus Aran

when me and nyerp and i think tec and david??? swung on dicks in lbp2 i guess this isnt a nyerp specific memory but it is what immediately came to mind

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

The rant about the server being down or whatever was great that actually might be my favorite Nyerp memory

Kalahari Inkantation

i also like how much of an active participant nyerp has been in boyah activities :3

nyerp has been the most reliable attender of movie night and anime night and stream nights etc and it's nice when there's downtime or we're waiting for more people to arrive and we can shoot some lighthearted sh@ about whatever n_n

Go Up