Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 01, 2022, 08:32:42 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

and you get to the bottom of the mug or w/e and all of a sudden it's sweet af

'oh yeah, i forgot i added [sweetner]'

...Wait, is this the purpose of stirring? befuddlement

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Majorana's Incantation on November 01, 2022, 08:32:42 AM...Wait, is this the purpose of stirring? befuddlement

I don't want to be a dick but I have no idea how serious this question is.

Yes tec. Stirring a mixture causes the solute to dissolve faster.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

Mando Pandango

It's even faster but you need a lid. Can cause over-mixing in certain solutions
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

I use the plastic picks but I do wonder if water might be worth the investment

As far as recycling goes, the picks are considered to be too small and of mixed materials to be able to be recyclable. Regular dental floss is also not recyclable and takes a century to break down

Mando Pandango

YPrrrr

What the hell how did I get here from the flossing thread

Kalahari Inkantation

Mando Pandango

C.Mongler

Kalahari Inkantation

Mando Pandango

ME##

I think Tec should get one of those mugs that does the stirring for you

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: ME## on November 16, 2022, 11:42:18 AMI think Tec should get one of those mugs that does the stirring for you
what??????? those exist??

Mando Pandango

yeah i think they have little agitators in the bottom that make a soft whirlpool in your mug

Go Up