May 13, 2024, 04:16:16 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

games you sold

Started by The artist formally known, January 27, 2022, 10:42:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Thyme

baten kaitos

my entire ps3 collection

YPrrrr

Nagano Winter Olympics 98

It was shitty but I miss it

Quote from: Snowy on January 28, 2022, 12:36:20 PMAlmost all of my GCN games, all of my SNES and PS2 stuff, my Dreamcast stuff, the bulk of my physical PS4 and Xbone games, my PS4
any regrets?

ikanaide

i've never sold any games before. i have a ton that i haven't played in 10+ years but i doubt they'd be worth enough to justify digging them out

Samus Aran

Pokemon Yellow (regret this sell massively), Small Soldiers (game boy), Turok Battle of the Bionosaurs, WWF No Mercy

That last one I'm not completely sure I actually sold but I don't have it anymore so I either lost or sold it. Thankfully I've had the sense to hold onto everything else.

Mando Pandango

I basically sold my childhood (Gameboy collection) to GameStop as a kid for a few bucks and change. Still a regret and i don't really want to talk about it but this thread keeps reminding me of it.

Would be nice to build that collection back up
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Quote from: Mando Pandango on January 29, 2022, 03:12:05 PMI basically sold my childhood (Gameboy collection) to GameStop as a kid for a few bucks and change. Still a regret and i don't really want to talk about it but this thread keeps reminding me of it.

Would be nice to build that collection back up
br>
i bought this today for nostalgia

https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-mini

Samus Aran

there are SO many of these retro handhelds/consoles now that play all sorts of things, the market is like oversaturated with them lol

ME##

when i was younger i traded in games all the time i'm sure my ps2, psp, gba and gamecube collections got raided multiple times

i would be tempted to sell my ps4 if i ever get a ps5 just for the fact that they are still way over valued for what they are lol and the latter can play the games i have anyway

strongbad

sold most of them and i don't regret selling any of them

only reason i keep what i keep (snes and ps2 each with maybe half a dozen games) is to share them with my future kids. also i have a couple coop games that i really want to play but probably never will lol

Hiro

castlevania legacy of darkness
quake II n64
mary kate & ashley sweet 16 license to drive
powerpuff girls bad mojo jojo
powerpuff girls paint the townsville green
harry potter and the chamber of secrets gba
body harvest

that's probably it, and I sold all of those to get my gba sp

YPrrrr

Quote from: Hiro on February 08, 2022, 02:24:12 PMcastlevania legacy of darkness
quake II n64
mary kate & ashley sweet 16 license to drive
powerpuff girls bad mojo jojo
powerpuff girls paint the townsville green
harry potter and the chamber of secrets gba
body harvest

that's probably it, and I sold all of those to get my gba sp
Sounds wurf

C.Mongler

i might sell most of my n64 and gamecube collection soons except for a few GOATS. i've got a GCLoader, so i literally can't even play my discs anymore since i removed it for that lol, and also have an everdrive 64, so for both i can just boot up whatever i want

Samus Aran

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 11, 2022, 05:38:45 AMi might sell most of my n64 and gamecube collection soons except for a few GOATS. i've got a GCLoader, so i literally can't even play my discs anymore since i removed it for that lol, and also have an everdrive 64, so for both i can just boot up whatever i want

if u do that make a thread so you can sell some to your good friend and collector kaz :)

Go Up