April 27, 2024, 05:46:00 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ban discord

Started by 6M69I69B9, December 15, 2021, 07:29:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Aw you guys are nice girl;

I have a habit of making conversation by arguing about dumb things (and possibly overposting) and  that could get annoying so just call me out if I'm being too much

Mando Pandango

Quote from: YPrrrr on January 20, 2022, 03:11:00 PMI have a habit of making conversation by arguing about dumb things (and possibly overposting) and  that could get annoying so just call me out if I'm being too much
that's a lot of us man
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

I know but I'm still kicking myself over croissantgate

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Hiro on January 20, 2022, 12:12:40 PMyeah just seeing a long chain of "click to view message" doesn't really improve anything
I'm thinking the best way to make discord better is 1) calling people out when they act shitty and 2) have more active members instead of letting certain people dominate the conversation
ee.

When do y'all wanna start calling people assholes to their face?

Hiro

that was pretty funny imo

ClassicTyler

The teapot is gone and honestly, I never knew what made y'all freak out about it so much especially since so much worse content has been posted. I'm not mad it's gone and never really would have cared about its deletion. But sorry it grossed y'all out so much. My bad.

If I ever came across as an asshole, know I'm sorry and really thought everyone knew I was joking and there are only a few members that I truly am mean to on purpose.

Discord is so much more convenient to use.

That being said, love y'all.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: ClassicTyler on January 21, 2022, 07:49:56 PMso much worse content has been posted.
I disagree. The thing had an aura

Also it was a sticker

ClassicTyler

YPrrrr

Quote from: Snowy on January 21, 2022, 04:37:09 AMThe last time I jokingly did that to YPR, 3 different people had a meltdown
I don't remember this what happen

reeper

Quote from: ClassicTyler on January 21, 2022, 07:49:56 PMThe teapot is gone and honestly, I never knew what made y'all freak out about it so much especially since so much worse content has been posted. I'm not mad it's gone and never really would have cared about its deletion. But sorry it grossed y'all out so much. My bad.

If I ever came across as an asshole, know I'm sorry and really thought everyone knew I was joking and there are only a few members that I truly am mean to on purpose.

i printed this and put it on my fridge

YPrrrr

I don't remember that also lawlz ain't a chud/doesn't seem like he'd be angry about being called one

Hiro

haunted flipped out the most but lawlz and rdx did keep going on about snowy making a joke so yeah

Quote from: ClassicTyler on January 21, 2022, 07:49:56 PMThe teapot is gone and honestly, I never knew what made y'all freak out about it so much especially since so much worse content has been posted. I'm not mad it's gone and never really would have cared about its deletion. But sorry it grossed y'all out so much. My bad.

I thought the teapot was funny but it didn't need to be a sticker, seeing it that frequent was just too much for something that graphic
you really conveyed an emotion with it that was not pleasant, so props for making effective art

Gotta be real I didn't even notice the teapots pussy until someone pointed it out a few weeks ago

Go Up