April 27, 2024, 11:18:27 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How do you Taco Bell

Started by YPrrrr, August 04, 2021, 10:11:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

How do you order

Combo
1 (16.7%)
Box
2 (33.3%)
A la carte
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Go Down

YPrrrr

How do you guys order from Taco Bell. I feel like their combos are very underwhelming compared to other fast food places... Cinnamon twists and their chips just aren't really very good sides. Makes more sense to me to go a la carte and get some more tacos or smth

Idk it's a post

ME##

the boxes range from good to bad.  the chulupa box probably being my least preferred

but most of their combos have been neutered beyond recognition over the past year. it's sad they basically charge real quesadilla prices for their okay-at-best ones if you get it à la carte

so usually the boxes is the final answer i guess lol.  and yeah i loath the cinnamon twists, they're a waste of space and time

C.Mongler

usually the boxes, they're a decent deal for 6 bucks, though they've definitely cut back on the contents from what they used to be. if the box-of-the-week/month sucks though (like im not a fan of having like nachos for a meal, im a grown man lol) I'll just a la carte a chalupa/crunchwrap and a burrito or taco or something

their combos seem like a pretty fucking shit deal most of the time unless you really want a soda with your meal i guess. i dont drink soda at all anymore and i when i get a box i usually just get a lemonade and water it way down over the course of like 2 days cuz that shit is way too sweet lol. so paying for the combo to get a soda i dont want is dumb lol

strongbad

i can't remember the last time i ordered a combo from anywhere tbh but that's due to not drinking soda

i feel like it's a better deal going a la carte at most places anyway

YPrrrr

Yea I used to just do a la carte at Taco Bell because I don't need the drink and the sides suck but now I'm pretty much just doing it everywhere. I'd rather have 2 sandwiches than fries which are like the same calorically and a little less interesting.

I wonder if us millenials will kill the combo meal

ME##

millennials will stop at nothing to destroy the boomer normalcy that didn't exist before their generation 

silvertone

For some reason Taco Bell is just one of those fast foods i never goto.  ive probably been there for a total 4 times in my life. IDK why. i am always surprised ppl love/like/tolerate that place

i have no experience.  it is like an "a priori" avoidance of that place.  there is a few fast food places like that for me actually but taco bell has always been the main one i avoid for absolutely no reason

Mando Pandango

Gotten taco bell maybe twice in my life
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

i've never had taco bell

the only one in montreal is pretty far tbh

silvertone

Quote from: Mando Pandango on August 07, 2021, 06:29:13 PMGotten taco bell maybe twice in my life
te author=Thyme link=msg=1596741 date=1628388592]
i've never had taco bell

the only one in montreal is pretty far tbh
[/quote]bros

Samus Aran

i usually just get one of the cheesy gordita crunches and like, a chili cheese burrito (these only exist in the upper midwest). nacho fries if they have em at the time. i never eat that much when i get tbell.

all the combos i used to get are long gone, they've totally destroyed their value meal section and everything is more expensive in general now lol.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i fucking love taco bell guy that shit is so goood

ikanaide

i've been to taco bell 1 time and i have no recollection of what it was like, idk if you'd consider UK taco bell taco bell tho

ME##

Quote from: ikanaide on August 26, 2021, 06:52:00 AMi've been to taco bell 1 time and i have no recollection of what it was like, idk if you'd consider UK taco bell taco bell tho

i remember jeffrree star went to one in the uk, iirc it was mostly the same, just your menu is a lot more bland and limited and you guys unfortunately don't get mountain dew baja blast cry;

ME##

though coronavirus has really done its job on taco bell to make it also strip a lot from the us menu

Go Up