what are some last things you need to complete before 2021 begins

Started by 6M69I69B9, December 05, 2020, 04:47:53 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

I have a painting I've been wanting to finish, it's kinda boomeresque, but I've been meaning to finish this one painting of a shore. I am, I believe, half-way done? 

I have three big errands to run that I don't want to have bleed into the next month, year, been forgetting time and time again to tend to them.
Need to do some Christmas shopping still, just shopping for 4 people max this time around.
I've been meaning to update with some school figures I still have contact with this whole time.

Eventually I made a list for myself, because I've been stressing myself to remember things and keep forgetting after remembering something I formerly forgot. What a pain stress has been for me. 
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YPrrrr

I don't think painting a shore belongs to the boomers you paint whatever you want dood.

I suddenly have 4 projects going to City Council in January and February so I'd really like to get those finished before Christmas so I can actually enjoy the time I requested off and not deal with people calling me about it when I'm trying to chillax

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 05, 2020, 10:09:30 AMim moving on december 26th so that lol
Moving is the worst; my condolences. In the same area or further away?

C.Mongler

Quote from: YPrrrr on December 05, 2020, 11:29:44 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on December 05, 2020, 10:09:30 AMim moving on december 26th so that lol
moving out of NW DC back down to a Old Town Alexandria in VA. Not that far, but we've been in this place for four years now, so we've accumulated some shit lol

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 06, 2020, 08:44:39 AM
Quote from: YPrrrr on December 05, 2020, 11:29:44 AM
moving out of NW DC back down to a Old Town Alexandria in VA. Not that far, but we've been in this place for four years now, so we've accumulated some shit lol
Oh that's kind of noice though, Old Town Alexandria is pretty as sin. That's some top tier living for the DC area (granted I don't know much about NW DC)

Hiro

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

ya we were gonna meet in richmond (the middle) to eat tuna melts with rawl

but then the world went TO SHIT

ME##

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 07, 2020, 08:01:23 AMya we were gonna meet in richmond (the middle) to eat tuna melts with rawl

but then the world went TO SHIT

Why would you meet Trump country though

YPrrrr

Well to the chagrin of Jefferson Davis Richmond is actually pretty liberal despite all the monuments

I've never been one for tuna melts but I'll have a glass of water and watch

Hiro

strongbad

Hiro

tuna sandwiches are great, but heating them up and adding cheese is fucking gross
never had a crab melt, sounds slightly better but still not great

strongbad

Go Up