September 29, 2022, 10:42:35 PM

1,538,949 Posts in 46,408 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Per my last chat thread title

Started by Travis, September 05, 2019, 02:41:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

C.Mongler

dont u just live in a perpetual beach now, jsut with no ocean

Mando Pandango

the oceanless beach...

Land.........................
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 09, 2022, 05:05:42 AMdont u just live in a perpetual beach now, jsut with no ocean

There ain't no sand dunes in these mountains

Samus Aran

6M69I69B9

I miss being sane actually.

I've been recently feeling the worst health anxiety in my life. It's consumed my life for at least the past two months now, and I'm very tired of it. I've had a doctor's appointment almost every week since late May. I'm probably going to make a long post about everything that's been going on with me since February. I've just been scared out the ass about so much, I've never been like this before. The only time I remember being so obsessively and overwhelmingly scared about things was when I was anorexic for like 3 months when I was in the 6th grade, and even before that, I once was a germophobe when I was like...10 years old?

So far, all of my results have been manageable/benign. Still awaiting on a few things, and I've basically narrowed down my concerns from the last two months to two things compared to like ten.

tl;dr hypochondriac & OCD shit is insane
I'm just so sick of being scared about certain outcomes.

Definitely making a more comprehensive post soon, I need to just write it all down.
But this summer has been bad for my mental health.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Mando Pandango

My ex & current best friend (yeah we're mature like that, be jealous xD) is also a hypochondriac with diagnosed OCD so I know pretty well where you're coming from. That's tough dude.

She assigns personalities to her intrusive/obsessive thoughts and dismisses what they have to say, I know that's a helpful coping mechanism for her. Not sure if that helps.

Good luck dude. Take care of yourself
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

6M69I69B9

that's actually a good strat, i have something similar in mind i sort of implement as well

but yeah it sucks I'm ACTUALLY facing shit symptoms at the same time
blows so much rn

feels like my stomach is gonna implode sometimes tfw

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

wawi

ME##

6M69I69B9

boyz been having a rough time with health anxiety & paranoia and facing some shit ass symptoms
really brief rn:

took NSAIDs, bumped it up to naproxen back in late may
i assume it fucked up my innards, because i haven't felt ok since literally May
been taking PPI's to counteract the acid reflux
stomach still iffy, might have a bad infection/bug idk

knocked out a TON of possible diagnosis i had, there's more to this but wanna put it in a juicy comprehensive thread soon

this year blows so far

Quote from: wawi on August 18, 2022, 07:49:28 PMhocuspocus;  it is almost Halloween hocuspocus;
honestly glad fall is coming soon
spring & summer blues have been so lame

ME##

Wawi killed this thread by talking about Halloween two and a half months early

Mando Pandango

thinking of being weird al. assuming i end up with plans

ME##

ça veut dire quoi « plans »

Snowy

Quote from: ME## on September 03, 2022, 12:59:28 PMWawi killed this thread by talking about Halloween two and a half months early
classic wawi behavior
Quote from: Samus Aran on November 05, 2009, 12:50:30 PMlast night i bludgeoned a bull moose to death with my cock

Go Up