February 27, 2021, 03:51:24 AM

1,536,579 Posts in 46,269 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Never Ending Chat Thread (La version de Taylor)

Started by Travis, September 05, 2019, 02:41:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

I think as 30 year old people we have been able to figure out what the least expensive options to get food in our areas are though

C.Mongler

oh u just mean if u use the coupons online. well yea, but u can also ask for the same deal on the phone and they'll give it 2 u

source: sold 6 years of my life to daddy dominos

YPrrrr

Ah yea but sometimes I get that knob that's like excuse me sir that's an online only deal we can't do it over the phone

Like it's still 2004 and we need to promote the website or smthn

silvertone

Quote from: strongbad on January 24, 2021, 12:50:13 PMpicking up your own food > doordash

it took me a while to learn this lol
Man. this was always painfully obvious to me i never understood paying app fees tip and delivery fees just to buy some fast food. they got a dang ole drive thru. but idk my family always picked up their pizzas and shit like that

Mando Pandango

I get food delivered sometimes but i have no car
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

delivery blows and yet I still probably do it like once a month because i'm that lazy and I just complain about it while i do it

YPrrrr

I will pretty much always pick it up

But when you're drunk you're drunk

Thyme

Quote from: Mando Pandango on January 25, 2021, 11:14:19 AMI get food delivered sometimes but i have no car

same

delivery has been my only source of restaurant food since march 2020

C.Mongler

isnt it ypr's birthday

change that fuckin title

YPrrrr

Hiro

YPrrrr

ME##

How does it feel to officially be old my man

YPrrrr

Go Up