October 01, 2020, 07:54:46 AM

1,533,839 Posts in 46,217 Topics by 1,463 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Happy birthday Dad

Started by Travis, September 05, 2019, 02:41:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

YPrrrr

I am too busy being hype for that direct port  of Mario 64 on Switch

strongbad

i'm too busy playing melee netplay lol

strongbad

YPrrrr

Ooh Ori and the Will of the Wisps comes out on Switch today. Noice.

Sounds much more fun than the first one since people keep saying it copied Hollow Knight (which I am fine with)

Mando Pandango

Quote from: YPrrrr on September 17, 2020, 08:55:39 AMOoh Ori and the Will of the Wisps comes out on Switch today. Noice.

Sounds much more fun than the first one since people keep saying it copied Hollow Knight (which I am fine with)
oh damn nice

honestly the """combat""" was most of what killed the first one for me. anything closer to hollow knight is a move in the right direction
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Yeah same. It was very pretty but the combat was bleh

YPrrrr

Also TIL some people hear mario say "pickle" instead of "Let's-a go" when entering a level in Mario 64

And those people are wrong akudood;

strongbad

Quote from: YPrrrr on September 18, 2020, 05:59:03 AMAlso TIL some people hear mario say "pickle" instead of "Let's-a go" when entering a level in Mario 64

And those people are wrong akudood;
i guess i can kind of see that but really it's not that close

YPrrrr

I'm trying my best to hear it and I can't even get it to be close

Hiro

what the fuck lmao
It took me a lot of work but I figured it out, they're not hearing the "let's" part at all because it overlaps with the little jingle on the star selection screen, so they just hear the compressed "a-go" part. So basically these people are deaf and stupid

YPrrrr

Hey man that's my gf you're talking aboot

Hiro

ME##

Something something the founding fathers didn't want a Supreme Court nominee in an election year

YPrrrr

RAM EM ON IN

Special circumstance etc etc

Go Up