March 18, 2019, 08:41:11 PM

1,535,726 Posts in 46,066 Topics by 1,067 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


smash ultimate dlc predictions

Started by Magyarorszag, November 03, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

TooB


C.Mongler


YPrrrr


C.Mongler


ClassicTyler

Called it now, the N64 logo is the next character.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 05, 2018, 11:51:15 AMTravis FUCKING Touchdown
im kind of against more sword characters ok but this would be epic

6M69I69B9

previously squirtle, snake, and simon were on here


Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries


Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck





Samus Aran

Quote from: YPrrrr on November 05, 2018, 06:01:29 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on November 05, 2018, 05:36:43 PMSammy Sosa
n't believe someone on Boyah knows who Sammy Sosa is

is that a joke

i don't know shit about sports but even i remember the home run record chase of '98

Samus Aran

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on November 05, 2018, 08:44:58 PMpreviously squirtle, snake, and simon were on here




viewtiful joe would be sick actually. isn't starfy already an assist trophy still?

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Samus Aran on November 05, 2018, 08:58:15 PM
Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on November 05, 2018, 08:44:58 PMpreviously squirtle, snake, and simon were on here




viewtiful joe would be sick actually. isn't starfy already an assist trophy still?
shhh i dont want to face reality


i can only hope
tfw
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries


Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck





SloppyJimbo

Takemaru would be cool.

But the best would be

[move][/move]

YPrrrr

Quote from: Samus Aran on November 05, 2018, 08:57:35 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on November 05, 2018, 06:01:29 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on November 05, 2018, 05:36:43 PMSammy Sosa
n't believe someone on Boyah knows who Sammy Sosa is

is that a joke

i don't know shit about sports but even i remember the home run record chase of '98
No, I am now double shocked. I don't think I could have even 100% accurately pinned the year

ClassicTyler

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on November 05, 2018, 08:44:58 PMpreviously squirtle, snake, and simon were on here



why is bill from left4dead there

ClassicTyler

Wait I see the "In Your Dreams" edition now

6M69I69B9

actually i chose him bc if i wanted a husbando he'd be so ideal
i love bill
probably my first video game char crush in a long time
playing dbd, then playing l4d to see what the game was all about, made me fall in love with him
too bad the model he's based on is a lameo fashionista or w/e, jesussss
but man
jim french can really voice men good
rip him

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries


Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck





Go Up