Now even you can own a pair of your local politician's used panties.

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, October 14, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

https://kutv.com/news/local/panty-selling-may-cause-candidate-to-drop-out-of-race

QuoteCandidate Deborah Reno, who works as a massage therapist and yoga instructor, worked on a side hustle under the name Mystee Crockett. She's seen stripteasing in videos and has an online storefront that caters to "used panty buyers." She's also sold "dirty gym shorts" for $20 plus shipping.

Any buyers? hocuspocus;

Travis

mystee crockett? that's the hottest shit she could come up with?

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Travis on October 14, 2018, 01:31:46 PMmystee crockett? that's the hottest shit she could come up with?

lol srsly

she claims in the article to have deleted all of her mystee crockett profiles, but literally two seconds on google proved that to be untrue

https://www.pantytrust.com/mystee-crockett.html

QuoteHi, I'm Mystee the nice girl from next door, all grown up and naughty. I spent most of my life being a good little girl, doing as I was told and never misbehaving.  Now that I'm all grown up, I love to live life on the wild side. I have a dirty, naughty streak, and I'd love to help you discover your naughty side too. By day, I work in sales and keep up a professional and very demure profile. In my night life and on the weekends, I play dirty. I'd love to send you your favorite pair of panties or outfit, and let you explore your wild side, along with me.

My greatest desire and pleasure is to excite and please my friends, by helping them realize their fantasies and fetishes. As my secret friend, let me help you realize your fantasies and bring a naughty bit into your life.
I like to bring excitement and fun into every aspect of life, including the sexual realm. I love to explore the nuances of fetish and expand on the roles we develop. Together, we can create memorable experiences and delightful trysts.
I look forward to helping your realize some of your deepest, darkest desires.

Contact me, and let's see what types of mischief we can create together. XOXO

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

Isn't this perfectly liberal though idk why those people are mad

Daddy

I don't get what the issue, other than pearl clutching, is here.

She didn't do anything illegal or even morally grey.  She engaged in legal business transactions selling products catering to a specific fetish

YPrrrr

Quote from: Khadafi on October 17, 2018, 08:21:25 AMI don't get what the issue, other than pearl clutching, is here.

She didn't do anything illegal or even morally grey.  She engaged in legal business transactions selling products catering to a specific fetish
nt believe we actually agree damn

Like if you're a conservative person I get why you'd care but if you're someone in the camp of progressivism and liberalism... why are you mad at all

??????

theyre mad cos she didn't properly monetized her panties via findom, the only appropriate venue

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPrrrr on October 15, 2018, 06:36:02 AMIsn't this perfectly liberal though idk why those people are mad

when you say "liberal" here what exactly do you mean lol

Quote from: Khadafi on October 17, 2018, 08:21:25 AMI don't get what the issue, other than pearl clutching, is here.

Quote from: YPrrrr on October 17, 2018, 08:28:01 AMI cant believe we actually agree damn

Like if you're a conservative person I get why you'd care but if you're someone in the camp of progressivism and liberalism... why are you mad at all

Regardless of personal political philosophy, don't you think that she's demonstrated horrible judgement? befuddlement

i don't care if a public official is a private deviant but if you run for office, especially in a conservative area, and don't even attempt to keep your used panty business out of the public eye, and then act surprised and embarrassed when confronted about it, people are rightfully going to think you're an idiot and question your basic reasoning and whether you're at all fit for office irrespective of their moral values lol

if she knew that her behavior coming to light would humiliate her and ruin her political aspirations, then why on earth didn't she make any attempt to clean herself up before running for office, let alone keep her fetish web pages up and running concurrently with the election race

true, she has done nothing immoral or illegal, but you can't ignore or dismiss her outright stupidity, nor can you blame anyone for not voting for a demonstrably moronic candidate lol

YPrrrr

Quote from: Magyarorszag on October 20, 2018, 11:23:46 AM
Quote from: YPrrrr on October 15, 2018, 06:36:02 AMIsn't this perfectly liberal though idk why those people are mad

when you say "liberal" here what exactly do you mean lol

Quote from: YPrrrr on October 17, 2018, 08:28:01 AMI cant believe we actually agree damn

Regardless of personal political philosophy, don't you think that she's demonstrated horrible judgement? befuddlement

i don't care if a public official is a private deviant but if you run for office, especially in a conservative area, and don't even attempt to keep your used panty business out of the public eye, and then act surprised and embarrassed when confronted about it, people are rightfully going to think you're an idiot and question your basic reasoning and whether you're at all fit for office irrespective of their moral values lol

if she knew that her behavior coming to light would humiliate her and ruin her political aspirations, then why on earth didn't she make any attempt to clean herself up before running for office, let alone keep her fetish web pages up and running concurrently with the election race

true, she has done nothing immoral or illegal, but you can't ignore or dismiss her outright stupidity, nor can you blame anyone for not voting for a demonstrably moronic candidate lol
Actually voting for moronic candidates is about the most American thing you can do; I don't know why this specifically has everyone's panties in a bunch

Kalahari Inkantation

lol

well i could never blame anyone for deciding against voting for a candidate who clearly doesn't have the faintest idea about how to handle sensitive, potentially compromising person information, not even her own

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up