April 26, 2024, 10:08:51 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

christian mode ENGAGED

Started by C.Mongler, September 07, 2018, 05:34:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

stay BACK you swearing demons!!! keep away from my good wholesome forum!!!

YPrrrr

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

strongbad

we were chilling by our bikes in downtown san diego and a homeless dude wanted to borrow a knife to cut off the security tag on some shoes he stole. we declined and he went and got someone else to do it. he came back to tell us that we were fucking poobutts for not helping him lmao

C.Mongler

dang you guys do sounds like some friggin' poobutts, excuse my french

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: antmaster5000 on September 07, 2018, 01:57:10 PMwe were chilling by our bikes in downtown san diego and a homeless dude wanted to borrow a knife to cut off the security tag on some shoes he stole. we declined and he went and got someone else to do it. he came back to tell us that we were fucking poobutts for not helping him lmao

the thought of a hardened criminal angrily calling someone a "poobutt" is p. amusing

strongbad

It honestly left me totally speechless

More baffling was the fact that he said "fucking" poobutts, so he's not scared of swearing I guess lol

Thyme

Quote from: antmaster5000 on September 07, 2018, 06:44:04 PMIt honestly left me totally speechless

More baffling was the fact that he said "fucking" poobutts, so he's not scared of swearing I guess lol

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Boyah

Samus Aran

reeper

Quote from: Samus Aran on September 09, 2018, 03:01:40 AM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on September 07, 2018, 07:14:10 AMy'all m*thercuckers need :jesus:

holy fuck this emote is back?
it’s a Christian forum of course it’s back like :jesus:

Nyerp

’’’ :jesus: ’’’

reeper

Go Up