May 04, 2024, 11:47:24 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,727 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

things you should be doing every day

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 01, 2018, 09:05:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

• applying sunscreen every single time you so much as consider stepping out of the house

I really do need to habitualize this. I either outright forget, or find myself in a rush and skip it, far too often. smithicide;

Thyme

lmao same, considering i'm immunosuppressed
but i can't be bothered

Thyme

• do my dishes

instead of doing them once a week goowan

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on August 01, 2018, 09:51:36 PMlmao same, considering i'm immunosuppressed
but i can't be bothered

yeah similar situation lol

of course, wearing sunscreen is a good idea whether you're immunosuppressed or not, because sunlight exposure is perhaps one of the foremost causes of preventable (external) ageing, and of course getting sunburned isn't fun, and then there's the risk of melanoma and other malignancies, etc.

which is why it's something we should ALL be doing every single time we might be exposed to sunlight lol

Kalahari Inkantation

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

time to buy a dishwasher y/n

and in the meantime, vinegar soak while they're idling in the sink to make your life easier y/n

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

YPrrrr

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 01, 2018, 10:16:43 PM
Quote from: Thyme on August 01, 2018, 09:51:36 PMlmao same, considering i'm immunosuppressed
but i can't be bothered

yeah similar situation lol

of course, wearing sunscreen is a good idea whether you're immunosuppressed or not, because sunlight exposure is perhaps one of the foremost causes of preventable (external) ageing, and of course getting sunburned isn't fun, and then there's the risk of melanoma and other malignancies, etc.

which is why it's something we should ALL be doing every single time we might be exposed to sunlight lol
Oh yeah forgetting my sunscreen has totally fucked over my external aging

C.Mongler

-get 7-8 hours of sleep a night

i'm lucky to get 6. usually i get between 4-5 hours. i will probably die of sleep deprivation in my 50s at this rate tbh.

strongbad

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 01, 2018, 10:27:29 PMtime to buy a dishwasher y/n

and in the meantime, vinegar soak while they're idling in the sink to make your life easier y/n
you know i am not convinced that using a dishwasher saves time over handwashing, especially if you soak your dishes right after you use them.

@the topic

not getting high and drinking beer every day
agreed w/ sunscreen and sleeping although i am pretty good about sleeping

Thyme

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 02, 2018, 06:51:27 AM-get 7-8 hours of sleep a night

i'm lucky to get 6. usually i get between 4-5 hours. i will probably die of sleep deprivation in my 50s at this rate tbh.
Same. I used to do the 4 to 5 but now I get about 6 to 6.5 which feels remarkably better. Still tired by the end of the week though

silvertone

Quote from: YPargh on August 02, 2018, 08:02:28 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on August 02, 2018, 06:51:27 AM-get 7-8 hours of sleep a night

. I used to do the 4 to 5 but now I get about 6 to 6.5 which feels remarkably better. Still tired by the end of the week though
all getting Alzheimer's lmao but same

Go Up