yes, it's time to reinstate manifest destiny southwards
1 (25%)
may as well take all of mexico at this point tbh
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Go Down

Travis

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on July 12, 2018, 09:04:37 AM
im not going to seriously debate someone who actually made the argument of “oh it happened a while ago” even though the country still literally exists today and native people are still here like lol how unbelievably scummy do you have to be

also youre deep on that american neoliberal kool-aid so youre far gone for any sense to be talked into you, you talk about progress yet america is still the biggest purveyor of violence in the world. just because countries around the world have made improvements in quality of life does not mean that they should be satisfied

tl;dr go fuck yourself ameridrone
"playground insults totally make me sound right and advance all of my arguments"

you're a joke lmao

Ezloﺕ

indigenous people dont want my home, they want their land and sovereignty

settlers are so annoying lmao go back to play pretend civ in your pea brain, jerking off to america is all you’re capable of
:)

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on July 12, 2018, 01:49:35 PM
indigenous people dont want my home, they want their land and sovereignty

Says who? You? SocksDood;

link me to a poll or something that says that the majority of native americans want to kick everyone out and take all the land back, lol

and you realize that your absurd proposal would necessitate giving up your own home, right goonish

Ezloﺕ

no it wouldnt, taking back doesnt siddenly mean kicking  everyone off of it. of course your mind is so warped by american imperialist garbage that you cant imagine returning land without physically leaving it. of course if you ask me the majority of americans who are so invested on pax americana (e.g. you) should definitely leave  n_u

Kalahari Inkantation

what, in practice, does "returning land" mean if not physically leaving it

link me to a poll or something that says that the majority of native americans want complete governmental control of the territory presently known as the us, lol

Ezloﺕ

how shocking that the settler expects me to perform labor he could perfectly do himself if he was so curious. of course i wont disappoint and i most likely will when i have more time, but maybe you can use this opportunity to research on the indigenous peoples of the americas, their history and what they want  akudood;

Kalahari Inkantation

oh jesus christ, if you're going to weasel your way out of the discussion entirely then at least be honest about it

i'm not going to hold it against you if you acknowledge that you have no significant evidence to support your claim

but i will hold it against you if you keep resorting to such cheap debate tricks to make yourself seem knowledgeable

don't let's

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on July 12, 2018, 02:26:01 PM
how shocking that the settler expects me to perform labor he could perfectly do himself if he was so curious. of course i wont disappoint and i most likely will when i have more time, but maybe you can use this opportunity to research on the indigenous peoples of the americas, their history and what they want  akudood;
and if you do research it you'll find that they didn't originate from here either

FAMY2

I researched and found nothing that includes a poll he asked for. I have researched their history and yes they were treated terrible. But that doesn't make the Us scum of the Earth. You just want to disagree with Tec and not back up your theories.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: donʼt letʼs on July 12, 2018, 02:43:15 PM
and if you do research it you'll find that they didn't originate from here either
surprisingly, this is the most mind-boggling post i came across in this thread so far. how do you look at natural human migration into unsettled land that develops into thousands of years of developing societies and say that its exactly the same as colonizers coming on to already settled land and then enslaving and killing the native population to steal the land and resources for the benefit of the colonizing empire?

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 12, 2018, 02:29:44 PM
oh jesus christ, if you're going to weasel your way out of the discussion entirely then at least be honest about it

i'm not going to hold it against you if you acknowledge that you have no significant evidence to support your claim

but i will hold it against you if you keep resorting to such cheap debate tricks to make yourself seem knowledgeable
LMAO ok i'll make sure not to say anything when im gonna be away for an extended period of time like i have been for the previous few days mr. ben shapiro

the problem with polls/surveys/studies/etc. on native americans is a lot of it focuses on contemporary issues (addiction, discrimination, homelessness) to media-fueled sensational stories (their thoughts on cultural appropriation). you most likely will not find written record on what the exact ideologies of these tribes, but you can find examples of what it is they want. hint: its the land.

most of my knowledge comes from engaging directly with indigenous. they are very active online and you can easily find their written works on social media or other written blog-like mediums. here is one such example of many again, i can cite more examples when i have more time.  dittodood;

Quote from: Travis on July 12, 2018, 01:46:24 PM
Quote from: Ezloﺕ on July 12, 2018, 09:04:37 AM
im not going to seriously debate someone who actually made the argument of “oh it happened a while ago” even though the country still literally exists today and native people are still here like lol how unbelievably scummy do you have to be

also youre deep on that american neoliberal kool-aid so youre far gone for any sense to be talked into you, you talk about progress yet america is still the biggest purveyor of violence in the world. just because countries around the world have made improvements in quality of life does not mean that they should be satisfied

tl;dr go fuck yourself ameridrone
"playground insults totally make me sound right and advance all of my arguments"

you're a joke lmao
not interested in being civil when the opposing side can be boiled down to "what if the US continued invading the rest of the world"

don't let's

don't let's

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on July 13, 2018, 09:02:35 AM
Quote from: donʼt letʼs on July 12, 2018, 02:43:15 PM
surprisingly, this is the most mind-boggling post i came across in this thread so far. how do you look at natural human migration into unsettled land that develops into thousands of years of developing societies and say that its exactly the same as colonizers coming on to already settled land and then enslaving and killing the native population to steal the land and resources for the benefit of the colonizing empire?
not to mention that during the development of their own societies and empires they were also doing those very same things to themselves.

Kalahari Inkantation

mr. ben shapiro

man i wish

Have you seen what his sister looks like?

you can find examples of what it is they want. hint: its the land.

this is a legal dispute over the extent of a single tribe's claim to a share of the land, not "the land" in general, and it doesn't involve native americans as a whole befuddlement

in fact, the very fact that they're merely demanding the treaty be enforced as it was originally written (and thus recognize the treaty themselves) is clear evidence against your claim that they want the entire us back psyduck;

most of my knowledge comes from engaging directly with indigenous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on July 13, 2018, 09:02:35 AMyou can easily find their written works on social media or other written blog-like mediums. here is one such example of many again, i can cite more examples when i have more time.  dittodood;

in this thread, you have cited as evidence:

• some idiot nobody's tw@ account of cherrypickings

• an anecdote

• SOME RANDO'S BLOG

You know, there is one other relative weakness of the US that you forgot to mention in this thread: its education system.

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on July 13, 2018, 09:02:35 AMnot interested in being civil when the opposing side can be boiled down to "what if the US continued invading the rest of the world"

in case you haven't noticed, deliberately misconstruing my arguments will get you nowhere lol

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up