Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 08, 2018, 08:53:17 PM
also, in case it wasn't clear, what i mean by "from pole to freezing pole" is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/51st_state#Poland

xiapproves;

retroactively making the witcher 3 the best american RPG xiapproves;

Ezloﺕ

:)

Kalahari Inkantation

mexico, poland, cuba, and the maritime provinces would all be greatly improved by their annexation to america, and that's just fact

call me imperialist swine, but even you can't deny that to be invited and accepted into the union is among the truest forms of altruism there is cry;

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 08, 2018, 11:20:32 PM
mexico, poland, cuba, and the maritime provinces would all be greatly improved by their annexation to america, and that's just fact

call me imperialist swine, but even you can't deny that to be invited and accepted into the union is among the truest forms of altruism there is cry;
ur a joke my dude lol

Kalahari Inkantation

alright then, build the wall instead and see how that works out for us mr. tr*mp :|

i promise to make mexico great again, and all they'd have to do is hand over the keys to their shoddy government

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 08, 2018, 11:25:19 PM
alright then, build the wall instead and see how that works out for us :|

i promise to make mexico great again, and all they'd have to do is hand over the keys to their shoddy government
the best thing you can do for the world is abolishing the US and then shutting the fuck up for the rest of your life

Kalahari Inkantation

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 08, 2018, 11:27:56 PM
And I'm the joke. goowan
ur playing pretend imperialist on a dead forum for a country that doesnt care about u

Kalahari Inkantation

i think the fact that you are genuinely frustrated by a "pretend imperialist on a dead forum" says a lot more about you than it does about me, lol

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 08, 2018, 11:35:43 PM
i think the fact that you are genuinely frustrated by a "pretend imperialist on a dead forum" says a lot more about you than it does about me, lol
so what does it say about me? because what this thread says about you is that youre a dumbass who has weird, disgusting views of taking over other countries when the empire has already ruined the lives of millions because of garbage like manifest destiny

"i-i-its's just a j-joke" neck yourself

Ezloﺕ

Kalahari Inkantation

well, for one, all of that spiel says that you feel threatened by... a "pretend imperialist on a dead forum"

I take it you're no fan of games like Civilization either. goowan

Ezloﺕ

yeah dude me calling you out on being a clown with a warped view of reality is me feeling threatened  goonish

civilization is a video game, as far as im concerned you unironically support the US (literally top 3 evil empire in history) stealing more land. ofc im gonna call u a shithead

Kalahari Inkantation

Ezloﺕ

Go Up