April 18, 2024, 07:39:19 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

smash bros. ultimate

Started by Samus Aran, June 12, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 17, 2020, 06:36:34 AMi hope big yoshi is in the next fight pass
said everyone is here but big yoshi from melee and giant dk from 64 are missing

fuck nintendo

Samus Aran

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 17, 2020, 06:36:34 AMi hope big yoshi is in the next fight pass

big yoshi is overrated, i'm a boshi stan

C.Mongler

i hope they bring back beloved character Gex for pack 2

Samus Aran

why stop there? let's get rocket:robot on wheels in this shit. maybe davy from chameleon twist.

C.Mongler

both good picks, emailing to sakurai now

AAAAAAAA

Hiro

Samus Aran

we need ty the tasmanian tiger

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

Why do I always assume a new post will be news  >_<'

C.Mongler

if u want news go to cnn not boyah

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

im an anderson cooper main

looking forward to the andrew yang dlc tho

YPrrrr

Paid DLC for Andrew Yang is v appropriate

6M69I69B9

hbox is so lame
imagine putting up ads as soon as you lose just so people wouldn't be able to see you so salty
he had 2200+ viewers, bunch of coaching on gameplay and stage bans, but he still got sent to loser's

He was playing a Luigi that was playing the match well and didn't even pull off a grab combo much, Hbox just ran into stupid shit and approached terribly.  Then complained the Luigi was campy.

Hbox actually is such a hypocrite, as soon as he has enough of a lead on the opponent, he turns to campiness- but also shits on Sonic players and top tiers for basically doing the same thing.  Lol don't forget, he also pulls this shit on Melee with bairs and ledge grab invincibility.  I only watch his shit for prime Jigglypuff moves and watching him lose is funny as shit.  He pulls the same shit that DKWill does when he loses, that's why people quote Hbox saying "badly programmed" or "badly designed!" when he loses sometimes. 
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Go Up