May 11, 2024, 09:05:34 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

god of war thread

Started by C.Mongler, April 23, 2018, 06:30:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

i am a god

hurry up with my damn croissant

BOY

YPrrrr

Good thing Kratos' wife wasn't black eh.

Would be an awkward way to refer to the son

C.Mongler

ayyyyyy

but yeah i'm like 3 hours in i think, game is real fun though seems real SONYGAMEâ,,˘ to me. Having a good time, but it's not like a FUCKING LIFECHANGING ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE like i've seen thrown around out there, but also i think i've barely even gotten into the game at this point lol. just saw the world serpent for the first time lol

YPrrrr

Yeah same I've barely gotten to play so far but it's not the amazing masterpiece right off the bat.

I assume the story is gonna be killer though

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 23, 2018, 08:06:09 AM
ayyyyyy

but yeah i'm like 3 hours in i think, game is real fun though seems real SONYGAMEâ,,˘ to me. Having a good time, but it's not like a FUCKING LIFECHANGING ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE like i've seen thrown around out there, but also i think i've barely even gotten into the game at this point lol. just saw the world serpent for the first time lol
i never saw or heard anyone say LIFECHANGING ONCE IN A LIFETIME about this, pretty much that its a must play, and a great reinvention of the series, ie RE4 to RE1-3

C.Mongler

i always frequent ResetERA where the SonyFanning over this game is kind of fucking insufferable lol, as much as I do like it so far. there were also a couple minority reviews that were like IT'S A REINVENTION OF GAMING; FULL-STOP EVERY GAMER MUST PLAY THIS that i also found goofy

also holy fuck could the fonts be any smaller, how did they think this was okay lol. even with that patch its still fucking tiny as shiiiiiiiit

TooB

fonts are too smal in almost every game now.

fucking stop that devs

YPrrrr

Nyerp

April 24, 2018, 12:20:37 PM #8 Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 02:05:51 AM by Nyerp
so did they fix kratos' awful character or is he the The Same But This Time With Boy

YPrrrr

Quote from: Nyerp on April 24, 2018, 12:20:37 PM
so did they fix kratos’ awful character or is he the The Same But This Time With Boy
I like to think of him as Beast from Beauty and the Beast in this game

He's a dick but trying to mellow

TooB

so did they fix kratos’ awful character or is he the The Same But This Time With Boy
he's actually a character now.

Quote from: YPargh on April 24, 2018, 12:50:45 PM
I like to think of him as Beast from Beauty and the Beast in this game

He's a dick but trying to mellow
this is a good analogy

C.Mongler

yeah i think YPR nails it. he's definitely still kind of a detached jackass but when push comes to shove he's like IM THE DADDY THATS MY BOY GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!!

i figure there's probably a character arc where he has actual feelings at some point

but maybe not idk lol

man i keep forgetting how the combat works every time i turn the game off lol i need like 10 minutes of getting used to it again everytime i sit down to play fak

TooB

he has feelings, you can tell. he just doesnt know how to express them properly cuz he spent 6 or so games yelling constantly

C.Mongler

anyone beat this shit yet? i just did but i did like no side quests lol anything worth doing or is it all boring ass shit

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 19, 2018, 11:00:00 PM
anyone beat this shit yet? i just did but i did like no side quests lol anything worth doing or is it all boring ass shit
i felt like it was worth doing, especially the valkyrie stuff

Go Up