April 26, 2024, 07:19:21 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I just realized.

Started by NOA_Haunted, March 05, 2017, 11:55:57 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

While thinking about how I can see in about 2 years Nintendo releasing a "Switch XL." With a better chip set with an 8 inch 1080p screen.  I realized that people complain about the PS4 Pro and Project Scorpio as hardware upgrades. But, Nintendo did that exact same thing on a smaller scale with the "New" 3DS. Making it more concrete in my mind that they will make a better, more powerful Switch in a few years.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on March 05, 2017, 12:23:29 PM
what's the realization

That when the lil baby Nintendo did a hardware revision on their console no one bitched. But, when the Master Race of Sony and Microsoft did the world ended.

Mando Pandango

I mean, console revisions have always been a thing, at least for handhelds. For consoles they're a much newer idea, so people are less receptive to it for that reason.

I don't see the problem with it either way tbh.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on March 05, 2017, 12:43:35 PM
I mean, console revisions have always been a thing, at least for handhelds. For consoles they're a much newer idea, so people are less receptive to it for that reason.

I don't see the problem with it either way tbh.
Long story short, I am going to wait for the more powerful switch.

C.Mongler

you're either joking or retarded if you think no one bitched when they released the XL

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

While thinking about how I can see in about 2 years Nintendo releasing a "Wii U XL." With a better chip set with an 8 inch 1080p screen.  I realized that people complain about the PS3 Slim and Xbox 360 S as hardware upgrades. But, Nintendo did that exact same thing on a smaller scale with the DSi. Making it more concrete in my mind that they will make a better, more powerful Wii U in a few years.

Go Up