April 27, 2024, 06:09:41 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

where the fuck the overwatch thread at

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, December 04, 2016, 11:03:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

I'm watching some platinum Zenyatta play right now and honestly there's no reason I couldn't get there if I just worked on my aim a little bit. The problem is you can't carry a team as Zenyatta so I'm at the mercy of whatever DPS I'm paired up with.

And in silver it's always Genji and Reaper.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on January 18, 2017, 04:32:29 PM
Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on January 18, 2017, 12:59:49 PM
popsi is rly good at this game tbh.

why haven't you bitches played with us yet
we were playing scrubs tbh but thanks

i mean yeah but i need to play against scrubs or at least scrub-ish people to get better because i suck

Samus Aran

the problem i have when playing with people who aren't popsi is that i just always seem to be on teams that can never coordinate. tho there was also one match we had last night that was awful for that same reason.

wawi

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on January 18, 2017, 05:30:44 PM
I'm watching some platinum Zenyatta play right now and honestly there's no reason I couldn't get there if I just worked on my aim a little bit. The problem is you can't carry a team as Zenyatta so I'm at the mercy of whatever DPS I'm paired up with.

And in silver it's always Genji and Reaper.

what rank are you now? ster carried a lot up to platinum as zenyatta. i noticed he blind fired a lot around corners with the orbs charged up

strongbad

Samus Aran

shit, right now? i mean i'm available but if we could time it so popsi and/or notsid could play too that would be cool

do you have a mic strongbad?

wawi

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on January 18, 2017, 06:19:56 PM
shit, right now? i mean i'm available but if we could time it so popsi and/or notsid could play too that would be cool

do you have a mic strongbad?

im assuming you're all on pc, correct?

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

TooB

Year of the Cock event on Jan 24 apparently

Samus Aran

strongbad

o ya i said i was coming back but am too lazy

fun games though. lets do comp soon

Samus Aran

Samus Aran

notsid and i are playing, y'all should join us!!

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Mando Pandango

I'm at my girlfriend's house but if y'all are still playing when I get home I'm in.

Go Up